Official Feature Wishlist

Well Kitt you can hit the close gallery button which will take everything down while you work and then reopen when your done. I do that whenever I have a large update.
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
Jul 13 at 3:54 PM
Yeah, I know about that. Been delisted for a long time, as a matter of fact -- waiting for the gallery main page design update where we could rank our cels in tiers to materialize (because I hate how sprawling and disorganized my gallery appears now with a passion!)

I had been wanting to try something hopefully nifty and interesting with my gallery, but if I have to go and protect every cel individually that I would need to, it is far too much effort for the low traffic my gallery sees.

No worries. I'll just stay delisted and maybe try my idea on a different site. ^_~
Kitt
Forever Dreaming
Jul 14 at 9:46 AM
Not to bother--but, I have the same wish as WC-Kun. >:P
I have been making a new button for my gallery listing but it turns out to be 6k over the max. ;_; [Even after major editing].

I think proportion is important when using these icons for updating, etc.
Edited Aug 03 at 12:42 AM
ginga123
Ginga's Anime Galactica
Aug 03 at 12:40 AM
Hey Jen :)

I talked to Jason about it in chat and it's not going to happen. I kinda thought as much, but it's fun to hope!

Maybe if we continue to bug him about it, he'll eventually raise the size limit for the front page icons.
wELCOME cONSUMER
wELCOME cONSUMER
Aug 03 at 12:44 AM
Hey Toni-Kun! :P

Sounds like a plan! ~_^

*wishing, hoping, thinking and praying*
ginga123
Ginga's Anime Galactica
Aug 03 at 12:57 AM
Welcome! Login or Register