Official Feature Wishlist

1. Being able to delete sold cels, or at least order your cels for sale so that available ones are on top, and sold/discontinued are on bottom.

2. Being able to search for sale items by seller. Sometimes someone posts they added new cels for sale, but then I have to go into every series they listed. If they didn't list all the series. I have no idea where to look for their cels for sale. It would be great to be able to search by seller. Thanks,

3. I posted this over a year ago, but just to reiterate, it'd be great to be able to export cels from your gallery into the shop, without having to upload the images and retype the cel information again.

Much thanks,
Remi
Remi
A Little Cel Remedy
Aug 27 at 8:04 AM
It is a rainy Monday and as you know the Carpenter's song, "rainy days and Mondays always get me down...". =)

Noticed some gallery updates do not appear in the search results. How long does it take for newly updated items to appear in results?

Would like to request a few wishlist items similar to Matts' ideas. A search across all RS wishlists for particular series? And it would be great if we could add users or they could themselves to a notification list.

Lastly, can we remove and/or deactivate (so we can basically hide) any and/or all of the following sections in a users gallery? 1) photo album, 2) links, 3) private area, 4) news, 5) about?

Definitely appreciate all the hard work you put into maintaining RS Jason. Always open and willing to help out in anyway! Feel free to message, same goes to mods. Thanks to all! =)
momo
M O M O's cels
Jun 24 at 10:27 AM
Apologies for the double post. Did not see the post at the end of the thread, figured it'd load to the top.

Wanted to add a support request for deleting sold items from shop. Also more enforcement of sold cels in member galleries. Thank you.
Edited Jun 24 at 3:34 PM
momo
M O M O's cels
Jun 24 at 10:27 AM

It would be awesome to view all of a members forum posts. Any chance this can be implemented? Thank you.
momo
M O M O's cels
Dec 01 at 5:00 PM
Welcome! Login or Register