Official Feature Wishlist

So, what happens when you are ready to sell a good chunk of your cels and want to post them on RS shop? Adding them one at a time, especially when they are already in your gallery, can be a very intimidating task.

So I was wondering if perhaps a feature could be added, maybe to 'manage cels' that exports cels to the shop, and then the images and description are there already and you only have to enter the other information. I know nothing of coding, so it may be a lot more involved than it seems, but as I am looking at sending over 50 cels to the shop, I would really appreciate something like this.

Thanks,
Remi
Remi
A Little Cel Remedy
Oct 13 at 5:12 PM
8 pages is a lot to sort through, so I don't know if this has been suggested before.

In the Manage Artwork section, when I'm looking through my stuff, it would be really helpful to have the option to pick which page I want to go to instead of having to go one page at a time.

For instance I go to page 5 and send something to the Top. Then I want to go to page 1 again, so I have to hit Previous Page 4 times to get there.

It would be nice to just have a button available to take me to the page I want.

Also, since I'm here, I will mention that I also would like to have more slots to put multiple images into one "cel" position, since most of my collection is sketches. (just adding my vote to the stack)

Thank You!!
miz ducky
Ducky's Kawaii Stuff
Dec 12 at 7:50 AM
I just thought of something else that would be nice.

Say you have a section for an anime, but now you have a lot of items featuring one character, so you want to make a special section for that character.

You have to edit each thing you want to move and then go back to the original section and do it all over again for each thing.

So that brings me to the suggestion.

It would be nice if there were check boxes for each item in the Manage part. You could select the ones you want to move and then select from a drop down list where you want to put them. It would also be nice to have the option to move them around by page (from the 61-69 page to the 21-29 page for example) as well.

Thanks!!
miz ducky
Ducky's Kawaii Stuff
Dec 18 at 3:39 AM
I'd like to reiterate a request to create a SEARCH ALL FORUMS feature.

Currently there is no easy way to search across all of the forums for the valuable information contained within it. If this was made possibly with a search feature it would be extremely helpful.

If this feature was available it could be much easier for newer RS members to locate information and/or for us to point them in the right direction too. Thanks!
Edited Dec 26 at 11:52 AM
momo
M O M O's cels
Dec 26 at 11:48 AM
I think it would be nice if we could choose to have 4 items across displayed in our galleries.

If the max limit was still 24, then we could have our gallery in a 4x6 layout. It wouldn't extend so far down the page.
miz ducky
Ducky's Kawaii Stuff
Jan 09 at 5:46 AM
Welcome! Login or Register