Official Feature Wishlist

in the Community Shop we should have the option to add a new series (just like when we add an item to our galleries).

There are so many things in the Others category, that it's hard to find what you're looking for.
I would like to sell a couple items, but I don't want them to get lost in the Others. So I would like to be able to have it's own section created.

(or would you rather just add a Kite section to the sales page?)
miz ducky
Ducky's Kawaii Stuff
Jan 19 at 10:14 PM
There is no option for a Blog banner.
That should be added as well. The only way to add one at the moment is the sub page banner, but that messes everything up if you have things formatted separately.
miz ducky
Ducky's Kawaii Stuff
Mar 25 at 3:07 AM
Would love it if we could implement any of the following:

[] turning off the photo album feature, thereby removing it from our gallery.
[] creating a search feature for the forums.
[] requiring new RS users to add contact information. many post one hit wonders in the forums asking for help but never leave any contact information for people to directly reply.
[] removing sold items from community sale shop listings. if they need to be kept for records then how about allowing owners who post a hide or remove feature? doing so will definitely help reduce confusion.
[] is there a way to add the user contact information for items placed on hold in the community sale shop? sometimes emails get lost but if sellers had the interested party email we can always re-establish contact.

=) thanks for all of your dedication Jason! you make RS unbelievable and the TRUE CEL HOME on the net. thank you for considering these ideas. feel free to contact us if you need clarification or any help.

cheers! =)
momo
M O M O's cels
May 26 at 2:29 PM
Just curious if Jason is reviewing some of the ideas tossed around in this thread. Thank you.
momo
M O M O's cels
Jun 19 at 1:31 AM
how about refreshing those "hit" numbers on our Top 25 list and for all stuff posted on our gallery when we make the move.

i noticed you used 3 of my most image hacked/thefted images as one my Top 3 samples under the new RS when you go to gallery by Category. (Maybe b/c they were the top 3 on the "quick and dirty" list in our member profiles.) Those 3 chosen really didn't highlight my gallery's collection as a whole. Can you go through and pick 3 that you like best that will attract users to stop by and visit instead for every gallery? Or can we pick them ourselves to make it a bit easier? (I'm afraid by continuing to use those 3 particular images to entice visitors will incur more attempts to image theivery-- no offense.)
Edited Jun 21 at 1:05 AM
ginga123
Ginga's Anime Galactica
Jun 21 at 12:56 AM
Welcome! Login or Register