Official Feature Wishlist

[Post could not be read] Could not find a part of the path 'E:\usr\rubberslug.com\board\msg\mb_9874.txt'.
Edited Jun 29 at 5:56 PM
gront
Grontus Gallerium
Jun 29 at 2:04 PM
[Post could not be read] Could not find a part of the path 'E:\usr\rubberslug.com\board\msg\mb_9876.txt'.
Edited Jun 29 at 5:56 PM
gront
Grontus Gallerium
Jun 29 at 2:47 PM
Can a mod delete my last two posts? I edited them blank because they weren't very helpful and I don't wanna start a flamewar. Thank you.
Edited Jun 29 at 5:58 PM
gront
Grontus Gallerium
Jun 29 at 5:55 PM
I'll probably try to trap Jason in the chat and request this in person, but...

Can the gallery icon file size limit be increased? On the front page, when a gallery updates, an icon is displayed. The update icon is terribly compressed. When the same gallery blogs, the icon appears in the Blog section, but not compressed. Is there a way to uncompress the updated gallery icon display? Or increase the acceptable file size? (since it seems the blog section is not regulated like the update section)

<-- actually, if you look at my icon right now, it's the compressed version. I think my file size is 11k, instead of the required 10k

I've noticed several icons are animated gifs, but you cannot appreciate them unless the gallery owner blogs. Same with my icon, which features transparency you can only see if I blog. ^^;
Edited Jul 03 at 2:02 PM
wELCOME cONSUMER
wELCOME cONSUMER
Jul 03 at 2:01 PM
Might it be possible to add a protect/unprotect ability to entire sections, instead of just individual cel/sketch entries? I like to take an entire section down when I'm completely reworking it, and if it's one of the sections that has 20+ entries, it gets tedious. Being able to protect (and/or hide) an entire section with just a few clicks would be a wonderful feature!
Kitt
Forever Dreaming
Jul 13 at 1:13 PM
Welcome! Login or Register