Official Feature Wishlist

I second JWR's request.

Also, is there anyway (and you may already have this fixed in the new shop)...that you can have the shop items go by date you make them AVAILABLE?

Including something that was on hold and put back AVAILABLE?

That way all the fresh inventory can go to the top--not just the stuff created that day.

I know I create shop items and then wait till an opportune time to add them...but when I've done it in the past...they come up near the bottom of the sale list (since the item was CREATED months ago...but is just now AVAIALBLE).

Thank you!
fetish4minx
fetish4minx
Fetish's Cel Gallery
Aug 26 at 4:45 PM
Hi, is it possible to add a "search" feature to the Forum? I'm looking for an older topic, but can't seem to find it just by browsing (especially since I think it has a weird title...)

Thanks!
reithejelly
Stem Cels
Oct 05 at 6:24 PM
I know this is a very, very long time away, but how about some way to archive blog posts? As it is the only way to make space is to delete previous entries (unless I've completely overlooked something.)
deanna
Oct 06 at 8:02 AM
I know the photo module has been down awhile. Will it ever be up??

I would like to annoy--ENjoy people with the pics I've taken over the years! Especially the ones of my cat.

Since I take mostly landscapes and scenery shots, maybe someone could use real photos for cel backgrounds. Now that sounds interesting. ^__^
ladyokuni
Okuni's Obsession
Nov 18 at 9:05 PM
Possible addition to "source": Theatrical short. You may feel "other" covers this enough, however. Similarly, you might want to add "commercial", although you may consider TV to cover that sufficiently. I think of the two that theatrical short has a better case for addition.
Edited Jun 02 at 8:28 AM
Ted
Ted's Animation Gallery
Jun 02 at 8:23 AM
Welcome! Login or Register