Counting down to the new Rubberslug

Jason:

Thank you for rethinking the CSS sheet. I like having my item titles in Westminster (evocative of antediluvian computers). I hope to keep my 1970s ‘futuristic’ font, and I want to keep the item titles’ look consistent.
guyvariii
Chris' Cel Site
Nov 20 at 8:55 AM
Wishlist images do not appear anymore. I've also had the trash migration thing happen as well. Not a huge concern since I only had a handful of items in the trash, though.

Maybe I'm missing something, but, when I'm logged into my gallery, I don't like it that when I click on an item, it's as if I'm in the edit function that the previous set-up had. A small version of the images that I uploaded for that listing appears, and there's a small box for my description. I liked the old way better, where, if I just wanted to look at items in my gallery, the clicked version would show me the full sized main picture and the comments would be easily readable underneath.

Any possibility of that being reinstated? I don't get the same fuzzy feeling looking at Light Yagami when he's all chibi-fyed....sniff.

Thanks for your hard work. I'm looking forward to uploading one of those 28x28 mini avatars. Can I upload a gif as a mini avatar, or will it just be jpgs only?
Cutiebunny
Cutiebunny's Coven
Nov 20 at 10:15 AM
Sensei:

Popular item list is broken atm. It's low priority since there's so much other mission critical stuff that's hosed atm. :)
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 20 at 12:16 PM
Toonybabe:

Ordering is coming for sections. In fact, I was about to do it while working on the new upload forms but decided that I don't want to tweak too many things at once.

This should solve the need for people to do hacks like name things "AAA Sailor Moon".
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 20 at 12:17 PM
Klet,

HTML in titles is going away, and I know that there's some people who are using dummy sections as dividers, etc. I'll try to work with as many of these as I can and come up with replacements that are as good or better.

RE: Resurrected trash items:

Remember the ordering problems that the old site suffered? Items you could move, ghost items, etc. Hopefully I've fixed that in the new version.

The problem was with trash items and being able to delete something twice. Trying to delete something that was already deleted really screwed up the database. The fix was to reset all the ordering, which resurrected some trash items inadvertently.

Looking at the database today, it looks like nothing has been corrupted so far! Cross fingers. :)
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 20 at 12:22 PM
Welcome! Login or Register