Counting down to the new Rubberslug

Branchan:

Hit count is missing. Bug. Or more specifically: a feature I didn't feel like reimplementing on my race to launch this at a reasonable time.

I think all site statistics should be on a separate page. It doesn't make sense to cram all that on the member home page. Will reimplement a more robust statistics page later. If I can pull in google analytics data for just your subdomain, I'll do that. not sure I can.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 20 at 12:24 PM
Nene:

Chat was pretty much a copy-paste operation. It should not be refreshing the entire page. That is a bummer. I think that may be an easy fix.

As far as formatting issues, etc. I might be able to fix those but chat is in need of an extreme makeover as well.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 20 at 12:25 PM
Drakonia:

a) Wishlist is broken atm. Priority fix today.
b) I'll log in as you to see what's going on after lunch. HTML is probably causing crazy stuff but don't worry about it just yet.
c) Search is incomplete and will be fixed. See other post by me... uh... somewhere.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 20 at 12:28 PM
Silvrdrago:

Re: Gallery thumbnails: I assume you're referring to the thumbnails in the "updated galleries" list. If so, then these are supposed to expand to full size when moused over. They don't do that yet. It's one of those bugs I swept under the rug just to get to launch.

Hit counter: See above. Gonna build a real statistics page.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 20 at 12:29 PM
Branchan:

Re: Amazon s3 error: Oh, that's actually bad. Does the upload work a second time? If it does, I might just have to make it ignore the error message for now while I program this the right way.

Was this on the item upload page or the feature upload page?
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 20 at 12:32 PM
Welcome! Login or Register