Counting down to the new Rubberslug

Sletia:

No old versions. It's dead and I couldn't be happier.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 20 at 12:32 PM
Cutiebunny:

If you want to see the full size pics, simply click on the pic in the edit window. It should blow it up to full size (or whatever size your browser can handle). Other than that, I can't say that any old format will be adopted. Layout is probably going to be pretty set.

Avatars: These will be JPG only. I'm thinking that the 48x48 will also be the 28x28 to keep things simple. I'm trying to think of a way to allow GIFs in the item area for animated sequences, etc. but that's way down on my list.

noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 20 at 12:36 PM
Thanks Jason! The new Rubberslug looks really cool!
toonybabe
Nov 20 at 2:26 PM
Nope, upload does not work a second time. In fact, I can't upload anything new and have the images stay. My discriptions stay but not the image. And it was on the upload page only.
branchan
Bran-chan's Cel Gallery
Nov 21 at 2:55 AM

Seem to have the same problem- tried to upload pictures several times......as follows.....( is it on my side?)
An error occurred at 11/21/2010 1:38:40 PM as follows

Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at ASP.member_gallery_item_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

---------------------------------

The specified file does not exist

at Amazon.S3.AmazonS3Client.PutObject(PutObjectRequest request)
at member_gallery_item.S3Put(String sourcePath, String targetKey)
at member_gallery_item.SaveToS3(String path, Size originalDimensions, String key, FileSize size)
at member_gallery_item.UploadComplete(Object sender, UploadStatusEventArgs e)
at Krystalware.SlickUpload.Controls.UploadConnector.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
Edited Nov 21 at 1:43 PM
kathpatty
Kathpatty's Cels
Nov 21 at 1:39 PM
Welcome! Login or Register