Counting down to the new Rubberslug

Just thought I'd join the crowd in locating the dreaded 'bugs' within. I found a few, but I don't know how vital they are to the functioning of the site.
a) The wishlist pics were either munched by Godzilla or on permanent hiatus (at least on my end).
b) I really like the side bar for easy access to functions. But for some reason, most likely due to the way that I used blank spaces to sort my items into groups on my web page including the html line tag br for a single line break, when I look at the series on the Manage Exhibits tab, my horizontally listed groups look entirely haphazard. I'm wondering if I did a 'bad' thing by adding those random tweaks. ^_^
c) Is there any area on the site that allows an individual to search for a series that is not listed in the all or popular tags either alphabetically or through a search field? There are quite a few galleries that I loved to visit by searching through the art titles that I don't see listed under the popular or all tag headings.

Again, thank you so very much for all the time, effort, and hard work that went into making an evolved Rubberslug web destination. We all appreciate your efforts in making this a premier site for animation art collectors. Cheers!
drakonia
Drakonia's Cel Lair
Nov 19 at 9:54 PM
Things look good, have a few minor resizeing things to do but not much.

2 Questions/Comments

Will their be a maximum hight for gallery items and tumbnails, don't think there was one in the past, so wondering now......i've got alot of realy tall pans, and i hate to see them cut off

Also, i think someone mentioned this but the little hit counter in profile area is gone......not realy a big deal.....but they was something mildly adicting to watching the little number go up every day
Silvrdrago
Silvrdrago's Cels
Nov 19 at 10:23 PM
just got this error message when trying to upload

An error occurred at 11/19/2010 11:29:38 PM as follows

Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at ASP.member_gallery_item_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

---------------------------------

The specified file does not exist

at Amazon.S3.AmazonS3Client.PutObject(PutObjectRequest request)
at member_gallery_item.S3Put(String sourcePath, String targetKey)
at member_gallery_item.SaveToS3(String path, Size originalDimensions, String key, FileSize size)
at member_gallery_item.UploadComplete(Object sender, UploadStatusEventArgs e)
at Krystalware.SlickUpload.Controls.UploadConnector.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

branchan
Bran-chan's Cel Gallery
Nov 19 at 11:30 PM
Hi, Jason,

I am sorry to add to the amount of postings you have to sort through. Thank you very much for taking the time to reply back to me. I suppose my question is really more of a general search one. In an artwork only search without the gallery search, something less collected that does not have a tag may be missed because a lot of artwork are not labeled with an anime title. For example, toradora showed two galleries and three artworks before. But now only one artwork showed up and I don't know how to find the two galleries. Also, something like Gundam has a lot of different series, i.e., Gundam W, Gundam X, Gundam 00, etc., and it is quite time consuming to check through for one particular series. Will there be an easier way? Thank you.
RatherSilent
Nov 20 at 12:51 AM
You going to have the old version available for those of us who dislike change?
sletia
Crystal Temple
Nov 20 at 12:52 AM
Welcome! Login or Register