New Site Rating Tool

*laughs* No, I'll be the one rated down on presentation. I guess this is motivation to spiff up my site:) All in all, a fun feature!
felicity-chan
Felicity-chan's Oasis
Nov 06 at 12:36 AM
I'm in. I like to see how I stand with the big dogs here.
pogo
Catgirls, Beauties & Other Cels
Nov 06 at 12:40 AM
Could a spot be added for private feedback to the gallery owner about the rating? I'd love to know people's opinions so I could make gallery improvments.
felicity-chan
Felicity-chan's Oasis
Nov 06 at 1:35 PM
[quote]
Could a spot be added for private feedback to the gallery owner about the rating? I'd love to know people's opinions so I could make gallery improvments. [/quote]

In the future, yes, I'll save comments from users. But it's a kind of time-consuming thing to add. It's like adding a whole personal messenging system, since the comments will likely only show up only in your member page.

Oh, in other news, to create a bigger gap between the 4.6's and 4.8's, the scale was changed to a 10 point scale. No need to update your votes, I've automatically doubled them so that the averages should scale correctly.

Let me know if I screwed anything up.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 06 at 2:32 PM
Didn't expect this to be so popular so fast.

Added another catagory to the gallery search to look for ratable sites with the least number of votes. You can get to it through this link:

http://www.rubberslug.com/gallery/default.asp?C=7

Diversity
catagory removed. It was kinda lame. Lemme know if you *really* miss it, otherwise, it's in the graveyard. Popularity will be buried and replaced by rankings of the top sites in each of the three ranking catagories.

If you choose not to open your site to ratings, chances are you didn't really mind not being on any of these lists, so this shouldn't be any more than a silly, non-serious contest.

The updated, created, and full gallery listings will remain.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 07 at 12:29 PM
Welcome! Login or Register