New Site Rating Tool

Always love a new toy ;)
Gabriel
Gabriel's cels
Nov 05 at 2:29 PM
Added a list of 20 most recently updated sites that are participating in the site rating tool. Remember, the more you vote, the more your votes will count. A few of the galleries just need one more vote to start showing the ratings.

Personally, I've noticed that this is actually encouraging me to give people's galleries more than a cursory glance. I've been trying to rate all the galleries I see with my account to help speed the process of "qualifying" galleries. It's actually pretty neat to see what people collect though, and the site rating is a good excuse to explore.

Someone had a bunny Yurika from Nadesico. They got a five from me for a collection score, because that's the reason I tried cel collecting in the first place. Just wanted that once stinkin' cel. =)

Har har.

Work continues on the site tonight and probably for the rest of the week. Lemme know if you can break this site tool or if you have an idea to improve it.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 05 at 8:04 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 05 at 8:05 PM
^_^ fun!!

Thanks, noisywalrus/Grand Poobah
monkeyboy
Nov 05 at 8:38 PM
Sounds like fun except I'd be afraid of getting a zero for presentation. I'm terrible at computer stuff. I'm amazed I can even fill in all of this site's blanks. :)
duotrouble
Cel Envy
Nov 05 at 11:59 PM
Welcome! Login or Register