Front Page Comments

Heh. Now all the line breaks are gone again. But only if I go in from the old interface. If I go in from the new, they are all there.
Edited Jul 23 at 2:05 PM
60something-sensei
Sensei's Anime Gallery
Jul 23 at 2:03 PM
Should note that there are now apparently two active forum links from the Front Page. There's one that is accessed through the "Community" link in the topmost header, which opens a page that gives "Updated Forum Threads" on the right.

There's another that I get to through "Forum" between "Market" and "Streams" in the header just below this (with "Latest Updates" on the far left). They both work (I'm using the first of these right now) but they look different.

The first shows the line breaks, while the second (the traditional white letters on black background that makes me nostalgic for the book I wrote on an IBM PS-1) crunches the text together into a long single paragraph.

Is anyone else doing Beta testing any more? I feel like I'm wandering through Roman ruins at 3 AM.
60something-sensei
Sensei's Anime Gallery
Jul 24 at 1:34 PM
um, a Log Out link in the My Profile and Homepage would be nice... just for future reference :)
ginga123
Ginga's Anime Galactica
Jul 25 at 1:39 AM
Logout link should be more prominent now, on the left side. I will likely put some other messages there in the future, like icons for private messages, etc.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jul 28 at 1:35 AM
thanks lobster king. and, am i supposed to have that supernatural power to comment on my weblog without being logged in to either RS's? 0_o; o_0;

Or, am I just special?? :-D
ginga123
Ginga's Anime Galactica
Jul 29 at 12:19 AM
Welcome! Login or Register