Celga vs. Rinkya

First of all I want to thank everybody for their input. Rinkya seems like they have a better more user-friendly website but the biggest problem for me is that there is a minimum service charge of $15. At the end of the day a $10 cel is going to end up costing around $35 with shipping.
Does that Keigo guy still work at Celga? and what is this AC DS thing you're talking about? Can I get the web address?

Thanks again everybody
Al and Nic
Al & Nic's Cel Carnival
May 18 at 3:59 AM
That service charge is for the shipping inside Japan from the seller to Rinkya.
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
May 18 at 9:03 AM
AC DS stands for Anime Chaos Deupty Service. I use them too as my deputy service, and have had good experience with them. They have changed their name to Shopping Mall Japan and the web address is www.shoppingmalljapan.com.
OnWingedFeet
May 18 at 10:26 AM
I have used all three services and find that each has different assets and liabilities. I have used Celga and Rinkya since their inception and find their service excellent. SMJ is also good and Nick is easy to work with.On the whole, I don't think that there is that much difference in cost between the services. Sometimes I wish that someone would set up a selling service. It would be nice to build up some yen for spending...
rallihir
Rallihir's Cel Gallery
May 20 at 7:55 PM
I use Celga since my begening.and I've never had any problems with them.

I prefer to use Celga because for a person like me who not anderstand very well english text, Celga is more easy to use.

I have always receved my cels.

I tryed to use Rinkya, and on their home page I've not found their cels in auction...
maybe it's me I've not seen them , but for me, Celga is better for to find a good cel.
Esca-fan
Nathalie's Cels
May 30 at 10:03 AM
Welcome! Login or Register