Celga vs. Rinkya

I finally decided to bid on cels on YJ auctions.
Does anybody have any experience with either of the companies?
Any horror stories?
Any recommendations?
Al and Nic
Al & Nic's Cel Carnival
May 17 at 3:22 AM
I only use rinkya and I love it a lot..... I have never had problems with them.... :) (however, they might want to update their website in order to be more user friendly....) But I love always their service :)
kittens
Kittens' Cel Gallery
May 17 at 4:36 AM
Rinkya all the way. Laurel's always been great. Sometimes I make mistakes, and she's always very understanding. I have no problems with "user friendly"-ness of the site. What would you change kitten?
Zag
Zag's Cels of Junk She Likes
May 17 at 8:25 AM
I also only use Rinkya.

I have never had a problem with them in the 3 years I have been dealing with them.

The only minor issue has been that they do not have the ability to "bundle" auctions from the same seller to save shipping inside Japan to Rinkya.

I aggree with Zag, Heather & Laurel have alway been happy to answer any questions I have had as well as purchases from Madaoka Japan of Rilezu's directly that were not on YJ.
Edited May 17 at 10:11 AM
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
May 17 at 10:09 AM
Guess I'll choose the Celga side. I've used their service for about 4 years as a standard customer and then Gold ACCT. They have been great! May I say, Awesome! I've never had any problems with them.

All the deputy services are good, what you should do is read their fees and see who will work best for your bidding habits.
Edited May 17 at 10:28 AM
monkeyboy
May 17 at 10:22 AM
Welcome! Login or Register