To Everyone else,

Sorry for putting up my end concerning this thread. I shouldn't have promoted a response. It shouldn't really belong here in "announcements", and I shouldn't extend a hand of logic for really explaining anything beyond the obvious to site posters that want to complain about--actually--nothing. No more long-winded responses from me, will be my charity, given this year for fools.

"Zapping"- is easier, cleaner, and more prudent.

Cheers!

Have a good weekend all weekend long.. :-)

E
E
Jan 03 at 1:11 AM
Why does a perfectly good moderator like E have to list every charitable thing he's ever done to explain a donation? His money, his business.

Rubberslug started out with around 12 cel galleries (give or take) in 2001, before donations came into the picture. If it had stayed at 12 galleries, there probably wouldn't be a need for a new server.

There are now around 669 active galleries on Rubberslug. Rubberslug is the only site of its kind on the internet with all of these galleries in one place. It was designed by a fellow collector who took his time, effort and own money into developing Rubberslug into what it is today.

Scams? Sure, there are plenty of them out there on the internet. Most a lot easier than running a site for four years and putting up an ad within the last two that says donations are voluntary. Must be a great money maker. Hmmm...I don't recall receiving any mail from Rubberslug asking me to donate.

I guess what I'm asking is why is it so hard for only ONE forum member to believe something needs to be fixed/replaced?

Flippy
Flippy
Flipyon's Cel Gallery
Jan 03 at 1:40 AM
Welcome! Login or Register