Main images not appearing in RS pages

Thank you, Jason. A quick check of older items revealed no problems. We collectors do appreciate what you've done to create, develop, and protect this resource.
60something-sensei
Sensei's Anime Gallery
May 31 at 8:43 AM
The ones I noticed missing before are back, so everything seems fine on my end.
klet
klet's Island of Misfit Cels
May 31 at 10:32 AM
Thank you Jason - all seems to be back to the way it was before (maybe even a little faster). You're the best!
huckapucka
Homage
May 31 at 3:45 PM
Thanks for the update Jason. I have some questions though. I realize why we needed the update and I think it's awesome. What I'm wondering is if we'll ever be able to upload animated gif images again? If not then I know I'd like to know so I can go ahead and make some changes as to the presentation of some new items I've been dying to upload. The other question is if html will ever work again? I used to use the break codes on my individual artwork titles in order to designate episode information. Ever since the update the html doesn't work.
Again thanks for all the hard work. ^_^
Gold Knight
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery
Jun 06 at 12:08 AM
I know this is an old thread, but I seem to be having the same problem with my images, but mine didn't fix when everyone else's did. I hadn't been in the gallery for some time, so I just noticed it a few months ago, but didn't follow up. I tried to reload some of the images, but that didn't work. Can you help or tell me what I need to do? Thanks!
trilogy
Trilogy's Cel Gallery
Mar 29 at 10:21 PM
Welcome! Login or Register