Main images not appearing in RS pages

On a visit today, I found that the main images are no longer appearing on most of my RS pages. This is also true of most thumbnail images. If I click on the "main image" broken-link box that appears instead, the image will appear in the pop-up box, but not as the main page.

I suspect this has to do with the transfer of RS to the new server, as all the images uploaded after 1/1/2011 come up normally as part of the page. But only some of those uploaded in 2010 or earlier will do so.

Here's one that comes up with the broken links:

http://sensei.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_info.asp?ItemID=240733

And here's one in the same gallery that was added in 2011 that comes up normally:

http://sensei.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_info.asp?ItemID=325988

I hope this problem can get diagnosed and fixed quickly, as I see from another thread that this affects other galleries as well.
60something-sensei
Sensei's Anime Gallery
May 28 at 9:39 PM
I've been experiencing this as well and also hope it gets resolved quickly. It's sad that both Anime-Beta and Rubberslug seem to be having problems at the same time. I can take one at a time, but both? Madness! xP
90sKid
Childhood Memories of a 90's Kid
May 28 at 9:52 PM
I'm experiencing this too.

I re-uploaded one of my Naruto images and now it seems to work. To my horror, RS only accepts JPG now, which is kind of troublesome since I prefer PNG for my images as JPG distorts too much.

The process did automatically delete the thumbnail too though and I had to recreate it because I switched computers and no longer have those files available.
Edited May 29 at 5:30 AM
Wendy
Royal Crimson
May 29 at 5:29 AM
Same thing with my gallery - all older main images not showing up and can't seem to replace them...??
huckapucka
Homage
May 29 at 3:07 PM
This has been going on since RS did the switch to the new RS. I've seen it mostly in my thumbnail sketches but it affects the main images as well. I found deleting the image and resubmitting it takes care of the problem. I still need to go finish doing that to the rest my gallery though. So many images . . .
duotrouble
Cel Envy
May 29 at 4:11 PM
Welcome! Login or Register