Main images not appearing in RS pages

Did that in the past few days... Really troublesome (note that the pictures are still on the server, as you may access them inside your account).
Riogi
Riogi's Cels
May 29 at 4:30 PM
I see the same. Large images, wishlist images, and images in the tagged gallery sections seem randomly broken.
xelloss
Anime Cel Incognito
May 29 at 11:13 PM
ARGH!!!!!!!! First the issue of uploading animated gifs and now this. -_-; I really should start saving scans I guess. I didn't think it would be needed again. Sigh.....guess it's time to drag out the cel books and start rescanning. >_
Edited May 30 at 1:09 AM
Gold Knight
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery
May 30 at 12:53 AM
argh!! the same for me, appr 70% of my pictures do not works... I must re upload all ?? I don't know if I saved all my scans...(fanarts OK, but cels??) -_-
Esca-fan
Nathalie's Cels
May 30 at 1:59 AM
Not to worry: the images are still live on the site. If you go to "Manage Exhibits" in "My Account," you'll still see them all. For galleries set to allow visitors to click on the scans, you can still see the image, but in a pop-up window, not the main page. The thumbs also work (for galleries set to allow them to be viewed without the password) but the thumbnail images just don't show.

It's just a bug, not a major crash of data, from what I can see. But Jason should fix it or it will affect the number of visitors.
60something-sensei
Sensei's Anime Gallery
May 30 at 8:54 AM
Welcome! Login or Register