53 Items for SALE

Ore-sama, I DID request insurance from you but I STILL have no cels from you. You gave me no proof that you sent the package let alone insured it.

I have your last letter to me here:
"You said you paid me in good faith, but same here: I went to the PO in good faith and trusted them to properly insure it as I've had dealings with them a hundred times before.
And thiking about it, there's no such thing as lost mail. It must be stuck somewhere between Belgium and the US, maybe because they're checking the insurance data or whatever.
Plus, 2 months don't mean anything. I've waited 3 months for EMS orders from Deleter to arrive, 4 for a package from Nick.
I know that you feel bummed, but so do I! I received money for goods that the buyer isn't getting, so on one hand, I'm in a tight situation, but on the other heand, reimboursement would mean to me to lose both, money and goods, while it isn't even my fault (yours neither). So either way, if the package doesn't turn up, one of us will lose both goods and money, and I hate that thought as much as you do, because it'd be as unfair to me as
it'd be to you. So please give me some more time to try to take care of it in a less painful manner."

I never recieved my cels and I never heard from you regarding any postal inquery. I dropped it because it was past Paypal's 45 day complaint window. (I let it go that long because I trusted you were being honest.) I knew I had been taken and decided there was no point in trying to do anything else, since you seemed unlikely to take any responsibility. I am posting this to let people know what kind of person they are dealing with when they buy from you.
vapalla
Vapalla's cels
Mar 15 at 2:38 PM
Quote: (So what if I get the money back to repay the buyer, My item is Lost.)

You mean the item you were already PAID FOR.

You realy need to step back and think about all of the posts you have put in this thread.

Your protests, rants and arguments do not cast you in a good light.

I doubt anyone reading this thread would ever consider doing business with you.
Edited Mar 15 at 3:32 PM
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
Mar 15 at 2:56 PM
Here is the link to the postoffice that states you can not send cash in the mail read it for yourself.
go to this link.

http://pe.usps.gov/

click on the link international mail manual (IMM)
then go to the conditions for mailing link.
and go to page 64 item 221.2 allowable contents.

I told you this so you don't get sued or in trouble with the law for sending cash but if you
don't care so be it, I tryed.
As for the loss if you would have bought insurance you would not be out any money and this is your fault for not charging for it up front or not buying it.
I think the cussing is kind of childish and should not be put on this site my kids and other kids look at this site and what kind of example are you setting for them.GROW UP!!
*Jason* you may want to edit these cuss words only, the other rant is ok.
I tryed to help but if you don't need it I've got better things to do than help someone who don't want it.
Roy
Edited Mar 15 at 4:13 PM
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
Mar 15 at 3:53 PM
@Vapalla
You can't seem to accept that it isn't always a sould-their-sould-to-the-devil seller's fault, can you?
Since I haven't heard back from you, I hoped you'd received them. Instead I get this. Now that I know you haven't. I was thinking of refunding you once I know it's time to give up hoping you receive them, I only wish it'd been on another occasion. I may make excuses here and there, but I'm true about this. I can't bullshit another lover of pink piglet, as stupid a reason as this may be. Check your PayPal account, I'm still owing you $6.
Anyways, I hope this way you may forgive whatever happened between Grote Markt 1 in Mechelen and your PO.

For all the others:
If you're so convinced of my being a fraud, then why not carry my data to your lawyer..? You find my name and address on my website. I don't feel I should need to hide, is why.

@backtoanimation
Thanks, but I don't live in the US, so those laws don't apply. I put in the mail whatever I want and I've never been told it's illegal.
As for cussing, don't act like your kids won't learn that anyways. You gotta understand, when people throw dirt at you from all sides, you get *slightly* pissed off. Not being Japanese, I don't bother hiding my thoughts and feelings. I'm a mortal human and I don't see a problem acting it.
Edited Mar 15 at 4:42 PM
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
Mar 15 at 4:28 PM
Thank you for the partial refund. Please in the future consider having all buyers pay insurance for their purchases and save the postal reciepts. This is not just for the buyers protection but for you too. Remember, if it is lost in shipping the POST OFFICE pays. You get to keep your money and the buyer is re-imbursed. I always ask for insurance because I think it is the best thing for both me and the seller.
vapalla
Vapalla's cels
Mar 15 at 4:59 PM
Welcome! Login or Register