53 Items for SALE

Cash only is certainly a problem. It's just not a good, trackable method of sale. I should read these things more clearly.

We don't have any rules against it yet. I stress the word, "yet". We (mods and I) are working on the problem. Please be careful when performing sales transactions on the shop. Rubberslug can offer virtually zero protection against sales gone sour. I wish we could, but I don't have a few hundred bucks burning a hole in my pocket if someone gets stiffed.

We may *require* insurance be purchased and/or that post office receipts are scanned in. Anyone who fails to do either will automatically have the blame in that situation placed squarely on them. That seems like a good start. We're working on it. Sorry for the wait.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Mar 13 at 10:57 AM

@Jelly
YOU are FUNNY.
Since when do receipts have ANYTHING on them except whatthe shipping cost? I ONLY get more information on REGISTERED mail receipts.

I would scan one if I weren't too lazy to go search for the ONE receipt that I may not yet have thrown away due to its complete uselessness? There are DATES on them ofcourse, but since you're so sure I'm a fraud, that date could be photoshopped, right?

Geez, {bitback words}

@Jason
Cash only isn't only a problem, I also hate it. But it's okay, my Paypal account's working again.

Plus, I may postpone the sale till Touya is a year and a half. It's better to wait and see if the stud really has all the qualities before getting a bitch...
On the other hand, I'm about to buy a house... and I wanna car... and a new TV.... and a PS2... and... sale continues.
Edited Mar 15 at 9:22 AM
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
Mar 15 at 9:17 AM
MAN what is this the WWE fight forum.
This is a nobrainer.
Buy law as a seller you are responsible to make sure the item gets to the buyer,even if the postoffice lost it. This is why the larger galleries charge for Postage,Insurance and tracking to (ALL) buyers.you should always charge for these things AND SAVE THE RECEIPT.
With the Insurance receipt you can get the money back to repay the buyer,Always add the shipping to the value so you don't lose any shipping money on your sells that go bad.
NOTE:With the receipt paypal will not close your account down It shows them you did send it.

(quote) ship within 10 days of money receipt. If a buyer has me wait far beyond deadline, ofcourse I'm pissed and return the favour by having them wait. I'm not a pro but an easily annoyed private person who has a life and no patience for retards forgetting they have a payment to make.(/quote)

Then maybe you should not sell???

You can be sued in court and you will lose and have to pay for the buyers lawyer and court fees.
As a buyer you must make the seller get insurance for you if not, don't buy from them.
As for sending cash in the mail the postoffice has a rule (YOU CAN NOT DO IT)It's the law check it out with the postoffice, You can go to jail for sending cash in the mail thats why the postoffice sells moneyorders cheap to send money.
I've bought and sold all over the world, my 25+ years of doing this has one lesson, always buy the insurance with tracking (ALWAYS) or eat it.

AS for the RS shop, Insurance and tracking should be used on all sells for anyone to be able to sell in the RS shop this way the postoffice can handle refunds and lost items not Jason and the Mods it's not there job to babysit kids that can't play nice with there toys.

I don't know any of you guys so if I've upset or made you mad I'm Sorry but you guys need to grow up!!!
Thanks Jason And Mods for all the bull you guys have to put up with.
Roy
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
Mar 15 at 11:24 AM
Amen Roy,

The ability to sell in the shop is a privledge granted by Jason. It is not a Right just cause you host a gallery on Rubberslug.

It is real easy, Follow the rules set forth or lose your ability to use the shop or host a gallery.
Edited Mar 15 at 1:17 PM
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
Mar 15 at 12:27 PM
Uh, may I say that law also forbids the smoking of pot for no reason while allowing Marlboro?

No, seriously: so what if I get the money back to repay the buyer - my item is lost! I made a LOSS I did not deserve!
I don't know what law you're quoting me, but I've never heard anything like "Whatever the problem is, the seller gets screwed" being lawful. You heard of the Mary Walker case, didn't you? She ran around complaining to PayPal about nonreceived items she received so she could get her money back. What protection is there for a seller? It ALL works out for the buyer, whether they're honest or not, but the seller is always screwed.
As I said - all buyers are free to chose insurance. Now it's obligatory though so I don't have to eat the same dipshit again as currently on Animanga. Then those impatient complaining addicts will have their cute little tracking number and I'll be at peace. Hopefully.

I'm really sick and tired of this shit.
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
Mar 15 at 2:21 PM
Welcome! Login or Register