search question

Here's a fun one:

http://www.rubberslug.com/search/default.aspx?sec=art&s=unknown

That
could keep a clever anime geek (geekette?) busy for days. I'm not nearly clever enough to answer those. I don't think I know a single one.

That does remind me though that we need an unknown series/character/episode gallery like the shop and background one, though. Also, need buttons to transfer cels from your galleries directly to the shared galleries.
Edited Jan 06 at 7:20 AM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jan 06 at 7:19 AM
[quote]
Here's a fun one:

http://www.rubberslug.com/search/default.aspx?sec=art&s=unknown

That
could keep a clever anime geek (geekette?) busy for days. I'm not nearly clever enough to answer those. I don't think I know a single one.
[/quote]

It's fun yes. :)

On the other hand a lot of people leave cels in their Unknown and Misc. categories even after they've been identified and series labeled.

Having unknown cels a separate "unknown" shop is a great idea.
Keropi
Jan 06 at 10:30 AM
I just wanted to say I LOVE the new search features. It's highlighted some mistakes I've made in my comments section by not showing my cels in a search, and I've seen a lot of images I haven't seen before with this quick jump feature. Thanks Jason!
birdie
Oni Hime's Palace of Delights
Jan 06 at 9:39 PM
Oh wow. That is awsome. Seriously, the search function is great and the ideas for an unknown gallery and the like are very, very cool. You keep adding nifty features to RS, and it just keeps growing, becoming a stronger and more powerful site. Thank you so much!

Also, I'd prefer not to have an on/off switch for the search. I mean, that goes against what a search *is*, right? If people don't want their cels to be seen, they can close their galleries, or make those cels private. Something, anyway.
Weyrlady
Frozen Moments Cel Gallery
Jan 07 at 10:16 AM
Oh crumb...now I have to go add meta tags to all my cels...

...grrrr...

:)

PS: It was fun looking up "Mezzo". Comes up with 24 Mezzo cels and 1 Devilman Lady. Damn you commentary!!
Edited Jan 07 at 1:33 PM
Startyde
The Startyde
Jan 07 at 1:29 PM
Welcome! Login or Register