sales, finally.

LM wins a whole heaping pile of bonus points. I'll fix the crash later today if I can connect to the site from home, if not then I might have to fix it Friday.

Now you know why I didn't make a full blown front-page announcement. =) I figured there were a few quirks left in the system.

Keep noting things like the ability to "hack" the system (editing things already sold). I know about most of these already but I didn't want to hold up the system for 2 days just for these minor things.

Also, as I mentioned the "accept offer" thing still requires a price, which is a bit wonky. I was thinking that saying price = "0" will list it as "not specified" but this is a little counterintuitive.

Driving to Houston (2.5 hours away). I'll check these forums as time allows and will return hopefully on Friday to squash some bugs.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 25 at 9:48 AM
Oh yeah, payment options and additional sketches are all definitely part of the plan, I just wanted to get something working.

Also part of the plan are detailed user ratings, selecting an item type complete with different options (sketches from cons have different options than production cels), a complete list of every anime from the last 30+ for the series list as a drop-down box, etc, etc, etc.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 25 at 9:53 AM
"Data would be truncated..." bug fixed. Stupid mistake on my part. Doing points later. Okay, leaving town for real this time.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 25 at 11:59 AM
Do the auction descriptions support html? I couldn't get mine to work and it would be nice to link to a larger scan I have on my site.
Snakeskii
The Snake's Den
Nov 25 at 2:49 PM
ooooohhh this is fun! Just as a suggestion would it be possible to see the seller on the browsing page? Plus it would be nice to be able to delete sold items from the system, is that possible? THANK YOU JASON!!!!!!!
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
Nov 25 at 7:06 PM
Welcome! Login or Register