finally doing feature galleries

[quote]..it sorta defeats the purpose of having feature galleries. It's like reading a newpaper where all the news agrees with you. [/quote]

Hmm, I see your point..

I was mainly responding to "4_degrees" post..
It seemed so lonely.. =)
Edited Nov 19 at 4:36 AM
E
Nov 19 at 12:21 AM
Thanks for the kind thoughts, E.
And, by the way, one of your suggestions actually sounds like a good idea :P
How about it, Noisy... some way to show what (if anything) is on file as the feature image when we log into our accounts? That would give me (and maybe others) a little piece of mind, at least. (And I'm trying to get as many pieces as I can find.)
I didn't actually realize there was a way to force our gallery images up. I didn't get the e-mail because my other half was running the site at that time. Oops.

-4_degree
4_degree
Nov 19 at 6:59 AM
That would be great if you could have them show up on the accounts page. I have not recieved that e-mail either. please get back to me as soon as you can
thanks
Starfighter
Nov 19 at 1:14 PM
Ask and ye shall receive.

Check your member page, there should be a list of feature link(s) right under your gallery name. I really need to redo the interface on that page. It's getting awfully cluttered.

Let me know if that's broken in any way.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 19 at 2:34 PM
Talk about service!
Here's hoping Santa brings you a big fat weasel for Christmas, Noisy :)
Ironically, after all of the posting about this, our feature gallery image popped up on the main page today. Had to open my big mouth...
4_degree
Nov 19 at 3:06 PM
Welcome! Login or Register