finally doing feature galleries

I've been waaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on these. I don't think I've put a batch up in over two months. I'll be working on these today as there is -- for once -- nothing on fire.

I'll post again when I'm done in a few hours (bleh, I hate doing these... but it's the one thing everybody seems to universally enjoy) and if you have a pending feature and don't get an e-mail from me, let me know so I can get it squared away.

20+ feature gallery images in the mailbox. Sigh.
Edited Nov 16 at 12:50 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 16 at 12:48 PM
You're doing an excellent job!

Thanks!
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Nov 16 at 2:41 PM
Eh? I did your feature gallery like 3 billion years late back in September, you can't honestly believe that. =/

Anyways, feature galleries are done for the moment. I've also got my brand-spanking new e-mail filter set up to put all the feature galleries in a special mailbox so I can procrastinate on all of them as one collective unit in the future. (Yay!)

As a weird side note, I just wanted to mention that the quality of feature submissions are going way up lately. It's kinda neat to go through galleries of people who submit features and see how most of the stuff they collect fits with what little bits of personality I can garner from their submission and any short messages they leave. (I still write all the feature image "greetings" by hand and visit every gallery that submits something.)

If only the *making* of the images was more fun. I've gotta get cooking on those collaborative galleries that everyone can submit things to. I like looking at everyone's favorite cels, I just don't really like bookkeeping. =)

If you're still waiting on a feature gallery, TELL ME. They should all be done as of today. I may have let it slip through the cracks. Thanks.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 16 at 4:32 PM
Whee! I got accepted! I feel all special and things. Maybe some random surfer will be able to ID my unknown cels. ^_^
Zag
Zag's Cels of Junk She Likes
Nov 16 at 6:44 PM
I just think you're doing a great job here.

The site is EASY to participate in, and I'm enjoying the heck out of it!

Thanks!
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Nov 17 at 2:31 AM
Welcome! Login or Register