Which scenario is worse?

I can't decide. Both situations hurt me pretty bad emotionally. #_#

Just yesterday, I lost an auction because my autosniper failed to notify me of an error! So it was just as if I forgot to bid. >.<

It takes me days to weeks to get over a much-wanted auction that was lost.
Rheytarian
Rheytarian's Anime Alcove
Aug 09 at 12:13 PM
If I forget it's my fault and I'll kick myself because I know that I can wake up 3am 5am whatever it takes to get that cel IF I really want it.

I hate sniping (yes I've done it too) I prefer the YJ or Mandarake style of auction extentions. Letting you battle it out draining your opponent's resourses for the next time, or just getting that second chance to win that cel.
birdie
Oni Hime's Palace of Delights
Aug 09 at 11:59 PM
I think it is worse to lose out at the last second after excruciating minutes of finger tapping trying to get ahead in the auction duel. At least when you forget, you didn't have to put in much effort.

Second chance cels don't come around that often if ever...
rallihir
Rallihir's Cel Gallery
Aug 10 at 7:08 PM
i'll go with the third op. finding out that 2 of your widh list cel's are up on e-bay and you car's breaks just died and you are going to have to pay out 800.00 to fix them, instead of getting one or the other :( that is the hardest, expically because i have been begging one of the sellers for 3 years for my wish list cel!

:(

http://rowencel.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

rowen
rowenstar
rowenstar's and angel's shrine to anime
Aug 24 at 9:54 PM
i'll say missing the end of an auction (esp when its because you have to go to work) err hate those mid morning auctions and meetings that run over
indy
Painted Plastik
Aug 24 at 11:33 PM
Welcome! Login or Register