Which scenario is worse?

When bidding on cels in an auction, which do you think is worse?

- Being outbid in the last seconds when you really thought you had the cel.

or

-Forgetting to bid on a cel that you wanted, then it's too late.

Both of these situations have happened to me. I think forgetting about a cel feels worse than being outbid, because if your outbid at least it means you tried to win the cel.
I usually kick myself for a few days if I forget about a cel. But my reasoning is, is that if I forgot about the cel then maybe I didn't really want it as bad as I thought. And another cel will come along that'll be even better. This reasoning helps, and has proved to be true sometimes. ^_^
Priss_388
Bubblegum Re-Chewed
Aug 08 at 6:45 PM
Considering I was just outbid on a Shiryu cel in the last minute/seconds, I considered losing worse. I tend to watch like a hawk the cels I am interested in. If I don't remember to bid I look to see if it sold if not I will contact the seller to see if I can beg them to sale it to me. Usually results in them getting rid of the cel(s) and happy dance for me.
KageNeko
KageNeko's Frozen seconds
Aug 08 at 10:11 PM
The worst for me is not having enough money to bid on GREAT cels that I previously could afford,and could buy at "market price" but now can't--AND on top of that, to make matters worse, cels that are now selling at and going for a remarkably low price and STILL not have the cash on hand for winning...
[edit]...

Oops! What did I just say?? I am sorry that I had to edit this...

I was just able to get a wishlist cel after three years of waiting!!, How ironic is that..

I am a lucky fella afterall (I say that before my wife finds out)

That karma system today must be working afterall =)

Tomorrow who knows...

YippEE! update to come in a week or so..
Edited Aug 09 at 10:06 PM
E
Aug 08 at 11:14 PM
Definitely forgetting to bid is the worst!
And I used the same reasoning to make myself feel better.
It didn't really work. I was calling myself all sorts of names for a few days.
...until the next good cel came along...
"Oooooh, DOUGHNUTS!"
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Aug 09 at 2:53 AM
Ditto on the forgetting, and watching it goes for mere dollars...

God I hate that...
Startyde
The Startyde
Aug 09 at 10:50 AM
Welcome! Login or Register