Introduce Yourself.

Name: James; celhunterj is a pun on Grand Master B from Married w/Children, but it works with VHD as well.
What's Your Function?: hooking up words and phrases and clauses.
One-liner: I'd like to buy the world a coke...just take small sips as you pass it around.
Favorite anime people know: DBZ, Kenshin, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Favorite anime people might not know: Blue Gender, Hellsing, Generator Gawl
Favorite anime quote: "Kicking demon ass is better than coffee for me."-Goku,Saiyuki
"Cigarettes killed my father and raped my mother."-Peter,Family Guy(non-anime but still funny)
Favorite artist/creative person in anime:All I know of is Toriyama
Cosplay: Nah
Conventions attended: Dragoncon
Seen fansubs on VHS: nope
When I'm not watching anime: watching other tv shows
What I really wanted to do: magician or ninja
What did you have for breakfast: eggs
Can you rollerskate backwards: If you want a good laugh.
Musical instrument(s): can play first few notes of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on guitar...Twin-kle twink-
Last good book you read: Dracula is the only book I've read in the past year, more of a newspaper guy.
Favorite live-action movie: Gladiator, Demolition Man
What do you look like: Kyle Hebert, of DBZ, but not as pretty.
Travelled more than six time zones away from home: never, only been 3
If money were not a problem, I'd live here: In a van down by the river!
True love, absolute power, or lots of cash (no "money-buys-me-power" answers): Absolute love of cash
Broken bones: just severe sprains
Beer, hard liquor, cocktails, or non-drinker: I'm a non-drinker when I'm not having beer, hard liquor or cocktails.
Age you discovered that you probably don't want to be eating hot dogs: Puh-leez
Number of jigsaw puzzles you've completed, lifetime: around 10-15.
Favorite video game ever: John Madden Football
Edited Jun 18 at 5:15 PM
celhunterj
Gallery of the Cel Hunter
Jun 18 at 3:04 PM
Name: Katie; as for Echo, I'm a big mythology nut. On a different note, she's a character extension of myself. Before I was married I was myers551 (obviously now I'm not so that had to change)

What's Your Function?: To color in between the lines (or not ^_~)

Favorite anime line: "Breast cleaning?" Classic SM quote.

Favorite anime people know: Ah! My Goddess, Inuyasha, X

Favorite anime people might not know: Rockman.exe, Tenchi GXP

Favorite artist/creative person in anime: Hidenori Matsubara

Least favorite anime: Yu-Gi-Oh

Cosplay: I'm so tempted, but I've never done it. I love seeing what people come up with (Man-Faye! xD~ )

Conventions attended: Yes, though not anime, or comic book, trekkie, etc.. I'm sure it's one no one else here as seen.. I think. We'll leave it at that.

Seen fansubs on VHS: Yep, own 3 seasons of SM, most of DBZ, and all of Tenchi on VHS (I have no room!!!!! ^^;;)

When I'm not watching anime: I'm here now

What I really wanted to do: Toy designer

What did you have for breakfast: Rice crispies

Can you rollerskate backwards: I'm clumsy as it is, no way am I attempting that.

Musical instrument(s): Wanted to play violin, if I practice hard I could do the kazoo.

Last good book you read: This is really sad, I haven't read a book in a long time. -_-;; Do graphic novels count?

Favorite live-action movie: Gladiator

What do you look like: Same answer as Monkeyboy, my mugshot's floating around on Anime Beta somewhere. As for looks, I have what's called chameleon hair. Somedays it looks red, other day's blond, other day's brown. Hazel eyes.

Travelled more than six time zones away from home: I've been to the other end of the country though that's only 3.

If money were not a problem, I'd live here: Fiji. Or behind AIC's warehouse.

True love, absolute power, or lots of cash (no "money-buys-me-power" answers): Ugh, tough choice. Hehe, I already have love, so I want power. :)

Broken bones: They broke two of my bones during leg surgery, does that count?

Beer, hard liquor, cocktails, or non-drinker: One of each please! Otherwise bring on the good stuff!

Age you discovered that you probably don't want to be eating hot dogs: As long as I don't know what's in it and if it tastes good, I'll eat it. I still love my corndogs.

Number of jigsaw puzzles you've completed, lifetime: Never; every jigsaw I put together always has one damn piece missing. Grr...

Favorite video game ever: Final Fantasy VII; though if I'm in a bad mood GTA3 is always fun too.
Edited Jun 21 at 7:31 AM
Echo
Lunar Reflections
Jun 18 at 5:35 PM
Name: Diana or DKereihana/Cherrysnow (online names)

What's Your Function?: Manager

Favorite anime people know: Cardcaptor Sakura, Fruits Basket, Full Moon wo Sagashite

Favorite anime people might not know: Osakana Wa Ame No Naka

Favorite anime quote: "Everything will be all right in the end"

Cosplay: nope, although I have always sorta wanted to ^^;

Conventions attended: Yaoi-con

Seen fansubs on VHS: yep!

When I'm not watching anime: I am on the compy or doing something for work

What did you have for breakfast: a peanut butter cookie

Can you rollerskate backwards: yep

Favorite rhythm game: POP'N MUSIC! ( I love that game!)

First anime ever: Unico

Musical instrument(s): the piano

Last good book you read: A Hello Kitty Collection magazine..does that count?

Favorite live-action movie: I don't see too many of those

What do you look like: short in stature, short burgundy hair (I just recently dyed it) with medium brown eyes ^^

Travelled more than six time zones away from home: nope ;_;

If money were not a problem, I'd live here: Tokyo, Switzerland, or Holland

True love, absolute power, or lots of cash (no "money-buys-me-power" answers): Cash..totally.

Broken bones: yeah, I broke my foot when I was in the 9th grade ^^;

Beer, hard liquor, cocktails, or non-drinker: Non drinker.

Number of jigsaw puzzles you've completed, lifetime: 2 ( I am bad at those things)

Favorite video game ever: It's a tie between Pop'n Music and Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side
dkereihana
Jun 18 at 8:06 PM
Name: Alex
Function: I rent out other people's money (Bank)
Catchphrase: "Your Soul is MINE!"
Favorite anime people know: Utena - TV
Favorite anime people might not know: Niea Under 7
Favorite artist/creative person in anime: Nobu Yuki
Cosplay: No
Conventions attended: None
Seen fansubs on VHS: VHS???
When I'm not watching anime: I paint my stinking Warhammer Soldiers *Sigh!*
What I really wanted to do: Run the IMF
What did you have for breakfast: Coffee
Can you rollerskate backwards: Nope - not a chance
Musical instrument(s): Conductor's Baton
Last good book you read: Can't remember most of the stuff I read recently has been dreck.
Favorite rhythm game: Snoring
What do you look like: Disheveled lunatic
What do you normally do here: Annoy Gabriel
arrex
Arrex's Cel Tower
Jun 20 at 4:38 AM
OK, I'm a little late, but I'll jump in here too.

Name: Rob. OnWingedFeet is a reference to the fact that my favorite anime character is Sailor Mercury and in Roman mythology, the god Mercury had wings on his feet.

Function: Conjunction, junction... never mind. My real function is a Software Engineer for a company that designs warehouse order fulfillment systems.

Catchphrase: If we're talking about the phrase I say the most often, it's probably something I yell at my son. Something along the lines of "Stop jumping on that!" or "Leave the dog alone!" or "Don't put your finger in there!"

Favorite anime people know: Sailor Moon. I'm sort of new to this hobby and am probably ready to start branching out more, but I don't know if my wallet can handle it.

Cosplay: No.

Conventions attended: None.

Seen fansubs on VHS: No.

When I'm not watching anime: Spending time with my family, reading, general messing around on the computer.

What I really wanted to do: I suppose when I was really little, I wanted to be an astronaut. Otherwise, I've wanted to work with computers since I was a kid.

What did you have for breakfast: Fruity Pebbles

Can you rollerskate backwards: Only if you count skating forwards facing north while on a southbound train. It's all about relativity.

Musical instrument(s): As a child I played the viola and the organ. Nothing now.

Last good book you read: The Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks. (Any Shannara book is good)

Favorite Book Quote: "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future" - Galadriel to Frodo in the Fellowship of the Ring. It was in the movie - I don't remember for sure if it was in the book, but it sounds like something that would be.

Favorite live-action movies: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Princess Bride, Spaceballs (not an exhaustive list)

Which team do you support: The Green Bay Packers (I told you I was a cheesehead)

What do you look like: 5' 11", 190 lbs. (sorry but I'm not going to convert that for all you metric people), brown hair, brown eyes.

Ever owned an 8-track player: No, but hopefully I'll inherit my father's.

Travelled more than six time zones away from home: No, but travelled a fair amount within plus or minus 2.

If money were not a problem, I'd live here: Montana. When they say Big Sky country, they mean it. I love the scenery.

True love, absolute power, or lots of cash (no "money-buys-me-power" answers): I already have love. Don't really want power because I don't want the responsibility that comes with it. So I guess I'd wish for the cash.

Broken bones: Never.

Beer, hard liquor, cocktails, or non-drinker: Mostly a non-drinker.

Age you discovered that you probably don't want to be eating hot dogs: Why would I want to give up hot dogs? I think they're one of the major food groups.

Number of jigsaw puzzles you've completed, lifetime: A jillion, give or take. I love doing puzzles. Plus I have a three year old son, so now I get to help with all the little 50 piece puzzles he likes.

odd or even: ok, i'll be a math nerd too and say...imaginary

first anime ever: voltron, or maybe transformers

favorite constant: e (2.71828182845905). For you math people, I always liked that the derivative of e^x is e^x

broken hearts, inflicted or sustained: 1 (sustained)

ice cream: cookie dough
OnWingedFeet
Jun 22 at 3:03 PM
Welcome! Login or Register