Introduce Yourself.

^ Welcome to RS. I attend SacAnime as well every so often. Would love to meet another Slugger there!
Cutiebunny
Cutiebunny's Coven
Apr 16 at 2:15 AM
Hi Cutiebunny! If I'm at a convention, I'm usually at the Artist Alley. I've done Sac a few times. It's notably more artist-friendly than some other conventions, so it's harder to get in. Hoping to get in for the summer. :)
aurumastrum
Apr 16 at 12:14 PM
Name: Pixel

Function: It is considered poor programming to define functions with no return value.

Catchphrase: Well, I don't know if I have a single specific one.

Favorite Anime Quote: I had one in mind, but I'm not really sure of the translation.

Favorite Anime that People Know: *sigh* Azumanga Daioh: The Animation (not really sure it should be though.)

Favorite Anime People Might not know: Well I haven't watched it all the way through. For now I'll say Mizuiro Jidai/Aqua Age.

Favorite Anime Studio: Don't know if I have one.

Favorite Artist/Creative person in anime: Depends on what you mean by "Creative person." Not really sure how to answer.

Cosplay: Never have, doubt I ever will. Never been to a convention either. I don't handle being in large crowds very well.

What I really wanted to do: Animation. Particularly 3D computer animation, but 2D animation is cool too.

Can I roller skate backwards: I'd do good to roller skate forwards.

Musical Instruments: I've taken piano lessons. I like to whistle.

Favorite Magazines: I used to like Computer Shopper, and Nintendo Power before it quit.

What do you look like: A 6-foot-tall redneck who could stand to lose a bit of weight.

True love. Simple.

Broken Bones: collarbone, lower lumbar disc injury

I don't drink alcohol, but I love soda way too much.

As far as hot dogs, I enjoyed them until they started giving me indigestion. Now I only eat them rarely.

Favorite Game: Board game: Monopoly/Video Game: Super Mario series (can't pick just one)

Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, or custom mixed chocolate (Four or five parts store-bought vanilla, one part store-bought chocolate, stir until smooth and well mixed.) Better than any packaged chocolate ice cream I've ever bought.

Right now, my collection of animation art is quite small, and I've gotten a bit behind on updating it.

I also do fan art as well. I have tried my hand at what I call "Scene Recreations", but really they're alot like a digital type of fan cel. So far, I've only done them for Azumanga Daioh, but I'm looking at trying some other series as well. I debated on whether to upload them to my gallery, as they are not production art. Should probably focus on my collection first.
Pixel
Pixel's Randomness
Feb 05 at 4:56 PM
Name: Connor

Function: User

Catchphrase: Unsure

Favorite Anime Quote: "Well, do you wanna dance, or fight?"-Son Gokuu, Dragon Ball Z episode 54 (edited Funi dub)

Favorite Anime that People Know: Dragon Ball Z (Kai)

Favorite Anime People Might not know: Astro Boy (2003)
Favorite Anime Studio: Toei Animation

Favorite Artist/Creative person in anime: Akira Toriyama

Cosplay: Several times. Twice as Inspector Gadget

Conventions attended: Wizard World Richmond, VA ComicCon, and GalaxyWorld Richmond

Seen fansubs on VHS: Yes

When I'm not watching anime: Work on papers, work at Kings Dominion in Entertainment (currently as an Usher for Winterfest but have been a Haunt Monster, Party Patrol, and a Belsnickle as part of their first Winterfest in the past), Voice Acting, Singing (especially Barbershop lately), serve on a worship team at church, and other things

What I really wanted to do: Voice Acting and leading worship

Can I roller skate backwards: Nope.

Musical Instruments: Have a degree in Music Performance with a concentration in voice. Other than that, I've been playing guitar since I was eight and piano since I was 13.

Last good book you read: Worship through the Ages by Vernon Whaley and Elmer L. Towns

Favorite Book Quote: "The best is yet to come"-Vernon Whaley, Called to Worship

Favorite live-action movies: Star Wars Trilogy, All That Heaven Allows, Ali: Fear Eats the Soul, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Inspector Gadget, and others

Favorite rhythm game: The Beatles Rockband

Favorite Magazines: Shonen Jump when it was in print, Nick Magazine back in the day, and others

What do you look like: A 5'5-5'6 ish chubby boi.

True love: The love of my savior Jesus Christ

Broken Bones: Leg, Wrist

I don't drink alcohol, but I love soda way too much.

Ever owned an 8-track player: Own an eight track but not a player. More of a vinyl guy

Travelled more than six time zones away from home: Been out of state several times and out of the country once.

If money were not a problem, I'd live here: Liverpool, UK, New York, Los Angeles, or Dallas, TX.

Favorite Game: Sonic the Hedgehog series

Ice Cream: Chocolate

music: Beatles, oldies in general, classical, opera, hymns, and CCM

first anime ever: Pokemon
Edited Nov 25 at 7:06 PM
gokaiblue
Gokaiblue's Cels
Nov 25 at 7:06 PM
Hi Friends, I'm MakieBeagle !. I love traditional animation series, and movies, which led me to study design and illustration, especially my favorite studio is the golden age of DIC. I love the Inspector Gadget series! Which has led me to make a book in Spanish and English about the art of the series, bringing together all the artists who will tell us all about the character! If you can contribute a photo of your cel or art of production it would be magnificent.I will share all my works in my collection! This site is great! Thank you!.

Name: Makie

Function: User

Catchphrase: Unsure

Favorite Anime that People Know: Shin Chan

Favorite Anime People Might not know: Kochikame

Favorite Anime Studio: Toei Animation

Conventions attended: Mangafest and Ficfest

Seen fansubs on VHS: Yes

Can I roller skate backwards: Nope.

Musical Instruments: The Piano!

Favorite live-action movies: Back to the future, Inspector Gadget 2, Mr. Bean´s Holiday, Pirates of the caribbean, The Invention of Hugo, Tomorrowland...

Favorite Game: The Legend of Zelda, Disney infinity, Kingdom Hearts

Ice Cream: Nougat!

music: POP!

first anime ever: Shin Chan, Pokémon
Edited Jan 01 at 7:09 AM
MakieBeagle
Dec 31 at 3:03 PM
Welcome! Login or Register