Introduce Yourself.

Welcome Darcy! Glad to see a new fan to cel and model sheet collecting. For the sketches and designs some times is more inexpensive to collect the artbooks that have them and magnify the images. Also for older model sheets from American animations your best bet is to obtain scans and/or copies of them. As Cutiebunny suggested you can find deals if you are patient.

Do you enjoy any anime series? Model sheets aka settei are much more readily available for these. So if a series catches your eyes, ask! You will be amazed how relatively easy it is to obtain settei for even 20 year old plus series! Cheers!
momo
M O M O's cels
Dec 22 at 5:36 PM
Actually I don't watch any anime. It's okay, because I like the animation but I sat there watching it and I don't understand what's going on.(LOL)
I use to watch Tranzor-Z when I was younger, mainly because I loved the intro, but that's about it.
I absolutley love Transformers. It's not quite anime but sort of because when I try to watch the later seasons the characters are so annoying, but I watchthed them and for some reason I actually understood it.
I collect Transformer toys too, and now I finally some characters I recognize because some times I don't know much the specific characters. Some of them came back in the later seasons too, like Prowl, Sideswipe, Wheeljack and Perceptor. Optimus too but as another character instead of Optimus Prime he came back as Ginrai and fused with God Bomber and became known as God Ginrai, and yes they killed him off too.
Darcy
Dec 23 at 9:21 AM
hi all !
Names Christopher Chouinard, friends call me Fotog .I'm a collector myself, as well as a retailer if you will. I work for Chuck Jones, abeit on a fine art consultant level. I hunt, search and find art if it's availible. So if you need SPECIFIC things, let me know. We chave contacts to Warner and Disney like no other, Dr Suess estates as welll.
Daily I handle works like Handpainted Alice in Wondeland ( Disney ) ,Nightmare Before Xmas, Suess and Grinch art, Tom and Jerry, Watership Down, all the Looney Tunes, and so many more.
So if you need anything, let me know ! Email me directly at fotogink@gmail.com or on Facebook !
FotogInk
Nov 19 at 7:51 PM
Hi, name is Andrew. Often go by Hunter. At the moment I live in Indiana. I don't currently have any cels but would like to start a collection. I don't watch that much anime, I am more of a manga fan. My favorites being Hunter X Hunter, Dragon Ball, I''s, Eyeshield 21 and Akira. I hope to meet some cool people here and maybe buy some cels while I am at it.
HxH21
Apr 14 at 8:47 AM
Welcome to Rubberslug, Andrew! I gotta warn you: once you start buying cels, you won't be able to stop!
toonybabe
Apr 15 at 1:30 PM
Welcome! Login or Register