thumbnail maker fixed

Hi, i'am also having trouble with my thumbnails.
I tried your solution, but did'nt work. When i press "Make Thumbnail" it just takes me to Rubberslug home page. :(
I've had to make my thumbs recently, which really have not come out to great, ehe. :s
BaDMaN
~|-§aiYaN-|~
Jul 19 at 5:13 AM
Hmmm... you are absolutely right, there is something strange going on with the images you are uploading. I tried to thumbnail your images and was booted to the home page. I've been trying to figure out why this is happening for the last fifteen minutes or so but it's something non-obvious.

I'm swamped with work this week after playing it lazy for the last two weeks from being deathly, horribly sick (and I *still* have a nasty cough... but an ever-growing pile of things that require attention). This is what I consider a core feature so it will get top priority in the fix list.

EDIT: This should work for you now, Saiyan. Give it a whirl.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Edited Jul 20 at 8:28 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jul 20 at 6:43 PM
hi I have just updated my gallery but every time I tried to hit the thumbnail button it kicks me right over to the home page. What can I do for it? I had to resize my cels to 25 percent and posted them on the url.

Sincerely Sheryl
Shadowcat
Shadowcat Mostly DBZ Gallery
Jul 23 at 12:57 AM
Tweaked some things and tested as you, you seem to be able to shrink things just fine now, Shadowcat.

Is this still broken for anyone else? I'm switching out really fundamental parts of the site behind the scenes every few days so it tends to cause weird things like this to happen. The problem is that Rubberslug, as a safeguard, checks to see if you own the cel before you're allowed to resize it... except the login system has changed and there's still a few bugs with it. I've gotten reports that people are getting randomly logged out sometimes too. Anyone else experiencing that?
Edited Jul 23 at 7:46 AM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jul 23 at 7:45 AM
I'm having the thumbnail problem, I just updated and every time I try to make a thumbnail I get sent back to the homepage.
acetateaddiction
Acetate Addiction
Jul 23 at 6:05 PM
Welcome! Login or Register