thumbnail maker fixed

Howdy,

We have a new thumbnail processor written from the ground up to support a wider range of options. Right now, it merely does what it did before -- make straight thumbnails.

I'm using the same code to auto-resize gallery buttons to prevent geniuses from uploading 200k gallery buttons or animations of any kind. Hopefully, this will make it easier for dial-up people to enjoy our site. Sorry to anyone whose animated dealy doesn't animate anymore.

We should have the capability to autowatermark (anything, even GIF) and also do multiple image resizing... possibly password protected as suggested by xelloss of Anime Cel Incognito in the other thread about images and such. (too lazy to dig it up)

Sketches should display fine now. I'm not sure what the problem was before with sketches. If you notice your sketches *still* aren't showing up (from that old bug) then tell me so I can help track it down.

Let me know if any image-related things flake out in the next few days.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Feb 13 at 3:46 AM
Thanks for all your hard work over this last week! ^_^
monkeyboy
Feb 13 at 9:47 AM
Yes, Thank You! We really appreciate all of the work you put in to keep this site running smoothly!
celhunterj
Gallery of the Cel Hunter
Feb 13 at 12:27 PM
The gallery button program seems to be not working. I was unable to load a new button that would display...and then when I went to switch back to my old button (under 10k jpg) it still would not load up anything but a red X. Am I doing something wrong?
Gabriel
Gabriel's cels
Feb 13 at 1:33 PM
Hrmm...nevermind. Seems to just take a while to display. I'll just be more patient next time ;)
Gabriel
Gabriel's cels
Feb 13 at 1:43 PM
Welcome! Login or Register