Registration issues

Still no response on this? I really want to set up a gallery but I don't want to until I know I can get an email receiving notifications properly from the site...
sylcatt
Nov 12 at 12:37 AM
Hi magiktori,

It has been over 3 months since I posted this and there's no response. Could you check with Jason again or perhaps a different staff member? Much appreciated, I'm not sure who to contact directly or how. This is a pretty big issue since it's affecting any new potential members.
sylcatt
Dec 06 at 2:32 AM
hes on facebook
magiktori
Tori's Cels
Dec 06 at 8:34 AM
I would try to send him a message through his gallery on RS, if you haven't already.

http://plastic.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

I hope that helps.
Shemp
Black Mirror
Dec 06 at 10:31 AM
I've tried. This is really frustrating at this point. Not a word since I raised this issue in September. Literally no one trying to register with a gmail account (or who managed to in the past) is getting notifications from this site and I bet money no messages are being delivered using the site's webforms. (God knows messages or responses wouldn't be pushed out to a gmail address anyway.)

I'm unsure how this site even remains operational with this complete lack of basic support. Doesn't anyone who runs this site care that information being exchanged is being dumped into nothingness? In the very least this is a HUGE unaddressed turn off to new users that could have established themselves here over the last 6 months. I don't even know why I check in anymore.
sylcatt
Feb 01 at 4:50 PM
Welcome! Login or Register