Registration issues

Hello Rubberslug staff,

I tried messaging in the contact support system but I think maybe the aspx scripts are broken, or it's something else.

In short, I'm somewhat sure that your registration system is not sending confirmation emails to anything with a domain from gmail.com

I tried to use the system using a few separate gmail addresses that belong to me, none of which have rubberslug blocked and no rubberslug confirmation emails were routed to spam folders. Then as a test I used a 10minutemail.com address (which self destructs after use) and rubberslug successfully sends to that (@mvrht.net) which is the only way I was able to create this account.

So...the system is partially working but I think your scripts are doing something incompatible with gmail specifically. I'd love to get a gmail address registered because right now I can't get any notifications from this site via any of the addresses I use. I also have a very stunning gallery I'd like to upload and maintain here and I wanted to hold off on that until this is possible.

If you could, please check this out and post something back to me here? I would be super grateful. Thanks Rubberslug! :)

-syl
sylcatt
Sep 05 at 9:35 PM
I sent Jason a messege for you cause I wana see
magiktori
Tori's Cels
Sep 08 at 9:29 AM
thank you!
sylcatt
Sep 10 at 12:49 AM
I just wanted to comment that I had the "exact" same problem as you did. THANK YOU for supplying the chat with this information.
round5
DB Turnabout Gallery
Sep 14 at 10:02 PM
Good to know it's affecting other people as well.

Staff, any updates on this?
sylcatt
Sep 20 at 9:26 PM
Welcome! Login or Register