Blast from the past

I understand and believe me I know I'm not the only person in RS that does have a section dedicated to old cels. If you come down to it this is an honor system because how are they going to corroborate that you are actually the owner of anything that they post here, so honesty is kind of the order of the day. I am being transparent with all people here, it is not like I just walked into the Community and I am trying to pull a fast one here...I think the person that did ask me was a Johnny/Sally come lately that may have been promoted and thinks that it is time to throw their weight around as well as to prove that they know the rules and I don't, but what really bugged me was the accusation of file dumping like if the rest wasn't enough....I don't like making waves that is the only reason I took it down, but didn't really do it for the person, did it because in all honesty is the rule of the place but would like to see some changes to that rule and hopefully we can expand on that rule or change it a bit for all of us to enjoy it.
Edited Mar 27 at 9:03 PM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Mar 26 at 6:52 PM
Fair game man, props to you.
consumercollectibles
Majin Vegeta
Mar 28 at 12:04 PM
My favorite thing about the file dumping accusation is that the stuff you delete won't disappear... I think maybe one of the ways to maybe help with the speed of the site would be to run file clean up of all the deleted folders... Just sayin...
Jadeduo
In My Dreams
Mar 28 at 12:14 PM
I have to agree with you Jadeduo, that in itself helped me reclaim a picture of a deleted cel I had forgotten about...but yes that is a joke.
Edited Mar 28 at 4:20 PM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Mar 28 at 4:19 PM
Welcome! Login or Register