Blast from the past

Hello :

It's been a while since my gallery has had something new to be added for viewing, all it has been doing is bleeding out cels for the past 5 to 6 years, perhaps a cel here and there to be sold but not much about anything else. I am not about to start up adding new stuff along with what is left of my collection again but I thought since there is not much of anything else going on there perhaps it would be nice to enjoy a trip down memory lane to take a look at what once was. I hope the new owners of what used to be my cels are not upset by it and don't mind me using these pictures, if so please do let me know and in that case I will take them down.....I think that I am getting closer to having the gallery brought back to date with what is left soon so please do enjoy with me this trip down nostalgia lane.

Thanks
Edited Nov 18 at 11:47 AM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Nov 18 at 10:41 AM
Edited Jan 20 at 4:16 PM
consumercollectibles
Majin Vegeta
Nov 18 at 10:03 PM
Hello there Nico:

I am afraid I won't be able to come through with your request since I still have over 100 cels, besides I am waiting to get all my things together so I can finally put up the gallery for public viewing again. I don't want to take away from that for when it is time, I hope that you understand.

Thanks for your interest
Edited Nov 18 at 10:50 PM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Nov 18 at 10:49 PM
You are only allowed to post cels that you have in your possession, per RS rules
Some Dude
Nov 19 at 1:30 AM
I appreciate your input Matt....but to be fair I am not the only person that has such a page here....I am also not claiming any of these cels as mine which I am sure was the intent to avoid any decieving or malice when they made that rule to avoid issues. Thanks
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Nov 19 at 9:18 AM
Welcome! Login or Register