minor changes

No problems ^.^! They were just thoughts. I'll just be humbled people like to come look at my gallery no matter what the number. I'll keep the voting tool up on my page...I like watching the "drama" unfold if people start poisoning the votes again once the page goes up with the top rated sites =^.^=~!

It's a cool tool, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say your hard work, and time put into all of this is much appreciated ^.^/! I'm just happy I have a place ot display my cels for the rest of Rubberslug's life =)~!

Thanx Again!
Ms. Poe
Ms. Poe
Nov 13 at 12:49 AM
I haven't been too active in the cel business lately, but I really like the changes to Rubberslug. It has a very nice look and feel to it, and the rating system is really interesting. I'd be interested to know exactly what other people think about my stuff, since I hardly get any feedback whatsoever =( *sniff* I agree, though, that some people may take advantage of said ranking system, so they will have to be strictly dealt with. *evil grin*

I'm always excited to see new and different things popping up on this site, and is partially the reason why I still want to keep collecting cels because it's so much fun posting them online for other people to see and comment on. Excellent work, as usual!! =D
rekka
Shadows on White
Nov 16 at 6:41 PM
With the whole "highest hits" ranking.. how can this list ever change? I'm just curious of the dynamics of it. The people listed there now will continue to get tons of hits simply because they are on that page. So they won't move?

This isn't really CRUCIAL to me.. i'm just curious of how this works.

(and just so you don't get me wrong, if i was "all about hits".. then I wouldn't have such a tiny gallery based on one show ;)
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Nov 17 at 6:13 PM
Welcome! Login or Register