most underrated anime?

Well spinizuey you're entitled on your opinion and I am not going to sit here and bash on you, that would be lame, when I can do do it somewhere else. =) JK

It's cool, I am glad people can go watch shows that they enjoy, I mean right now I watch everything I can find, so I compare it to everything. So compared to everything else, to me it has no depth. I am not saying Bouuken Yuuki Pluster World has any depth, but you get what I mean.

Naruto compared to what it could be is nothing right now. I all ready know it is in the US, duh! I knew about Naruto for a hell of a long time, even before it first came out in Shonen Jump in volume 00. Once it gets copyrighted who knows. But then it would suck for us fan-sub fans, like SAC... nooooooooooooo! Come back!!! (where is AJ when you really need them). Ah well, someone will always have something ripped.

[and no, I buy the stuff when it comes out, fan-subs are just something I get to test the waters]

I'm always up for a good bashing, bring me your love at ipassoutcandy@hotmail.com
candyman
Oct 21 at 11:23 AM
Evil thread hijackers! Gaaaaah!

But in regards to the thread as it is.... most fansub downloader people know what Naruto is, right? It's got like 50+ episodes. I'm watching it but it's strictly on the "not really paying attention" list.

Anyone out there seen something interesting and obscure they'd like to share?

Hmmm.... I'll add Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou to my list.

Oh yeah, just saw the Korean-produced Wonderful Days movie. Looks expensive, but the 3D bugs me to no end. Non-traditional animation effects (Wonderful Days uses copious amounts of fantastic miniatures and computer animation) in anime will most likely be the subject of the next poll.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 21 at 4:18 PM
ya I saw Wonderful Days a few days ago. I was confused on the mix of animation they used for some backgrounds, foreground and characters... I didn't really like the mix, it kinda reminded me of Last Exile (which i liked tho), but I guess it is was different the then traditional old school way.

Ya, Naruto has 54 eps out and 1 special so far, and I think 1 OST.
candyman
Oct 21 at 5:20 PM
Welcome! Login or Register