most underrated anime?

SECRETLY WATCH NARUTO!!???!!?!?!

Naruto is one of the best anime I have seen in a LONG LONG time. I LOVE this show!!! Nothing to blush about... I haven't ran into a person who didn't love the show. ;)

And I don't think it's underrated... I just think that since it hasn't been licensed/brought to the states that people may not know about how wonderful it is yet! ^_~
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Oct 14 at 10:37 AM
Oh no, not another Naruto fan... even tho I must admit I download it the day it gets released from anime sub groups. Something like 53 eps and a special so far... ah it's terrible!!!
I find it has no depth, but everyone just seems to love it. It has it moments... the nose bleeding must come to and end! =) I think it is mainly for the DBZ audience-type.

Sadly I have no suggestions for anime, everything is always available on the net, even for free, you just have to know where to search for it. =/
candyman
Oct 14 at 6:29 PM
Naurto has no depth? Yeah.. all that stuff about the nine-tail fox, the child being rejected by the townspeople and living on his own, and another child that is learning ninjitsu simply to take revenge on his brother - it is all very shallow.

Not like DBZ of course.. we all know that DBZ has layers and layers of philosophy and meaning.

And it's not just one more fan here, you may have realized by waiting a while on the ques.. that this show is already incredibly popular here ^^ Haven't met a person who didn't love it ^_~
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Oct 15 at 8:48 AM
Opps a Naruto battle....I admit I constantly check the download updates and snag the episodes as they are posted. I really like Naruto OK I've said it, I've even started with the plushies.......sigh I'm hopless when it comes to marketing. But I kind of agree with both of you, there are great story arcs but too often in falls back to simple fight filler. (don't hate me because I never could watch Dragonball) Yes most people I know do enjoy watching it! Its fun and has enough going on to keep you interested through the drawn out tornamnets, but I hope the perverted hermit arc moves a little faster than the "weed out" torney.

PS how do I get a clever forum title? I wanna be BlueShinma!
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
Oct 15 at 11:41 AM
Hehe.. that is ironic how Naurto really does have the whole battle theme going, and most of the time I cannot *stand* shows that revolve around fighting/battles (like DBZ or YYH). Somehow this one does it for me - probably because of the underlying story of Naruto himself. *shrug*

And don't feel silly about falling into the hands of Naruto merchandising. I have too. I got my first ever UFO plushie from this show (of kakashi).. plus I have some other random stuff (like figures and cards) already. ^^;; When there aren't cels, I must resort to something! lol

As far as getting a forum title, take this route:

login >> administrative >> user information >> there is a "forum title" field. Just fill it in and you're all set!
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Oct 15 at 2:19 PM
Welcome! Login or Register