Gamers?

Hi Karen/Xellos,

I just sent a mail to Jason about your previous post regarding your logo. I'm sure he'll let you know if it's still on the server.

Flippy
Flippy
Flipyon's Cel Gallery
Sep 22 at 10:50 PM
[quote]
Don't laugh, I bought Soul Calibur for Dreamcast because I was given one as a gift a while back. I kept saying I was going to get around to opening the game and using the system but never did and then I heard that was it for Dreamcast. [/quote]

Dreamcast was one of the best, most creative pieces of consumer electronics in the past few years. I must go off on my geek tangent to insist that the Dreamcast is probably the most underappreciated electronic device in the last five years. On the opposite end of the spectrum for most overrated: the iPod.

If you never had a Dreamcast, I recommend trying to find leftovers on line. You could probably get a Dreamcast and a few really good games for the price of a single PS2 game.

No XBox fans, huh? I guess anime people play lots of Japanese console RPGs or something?
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Sep 23 at 2:20 AM
I have to say it I am hooked on .hack right now. Another one I have is Xenosaga all though that one has not really impressed me. I do see more and more anime style games for the PS2 all the time.
pogo
Catgirls, Beauties & Other Cels
Sep 23 at 2:49 AM
YEA! I'm not the only one out there! I'm completely hooked on the .hack series right now too. I love the anime style games and am seeing more and more of them all the time.
duotrouble
Cel Envy
Sep 24 at 12:10 AM
You know, I still HAVE the Dreamcast (takes me forever to actually get rid of anything) were there any good RPGs for it?

With most PS2 games I do wait until I can get them used or the price is knocked down but others I get when they come out if there's a high demand. If a game's release date has been pushed back so many times you've almost forgotten it's going to come out, that's the one that will most likely be released when you're not paying attention and sell out before you get your mitts on it.

Flippy
Flippy
Flipyon's Cel Gallery
Sep 25 at 1:37 AM
Welcome! Login or Register