Gamers?

[adminpoll]11[/adminpoll]

Poll should change more frequently since I've written more polls but just have them saved up. If I can remember to actually change the poll, it should be a little more fun.

As for the question, I've been playing Final Fantasy Tactics on my GBA. It's pretty good, but there's so many awful, annoying things about it that after I've beaten it, I'm not sure I want to play for more stuff.

I don't have any consoles other than a Dreamcast. The way I see it, unless there's 4 or 5 games I want for a console, I'm not going to buy one. That's like $100 a game if you buy 4 games. Can't say I like more than 2 games on each console, either.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Sep 21 at 5:35 PM
Don't laugh, I bought Soul Calibur for Dreamcast because I was given one as a gift a while back. I kept saying I was going to get around to opening the game and using the system but never did and then I heard that was it for Dreamcast.

I um, recently bought Soul Calibur 2 for PS2 which probably will get opened a lot quicker. I still have an unopened Final Fantasy Tactics I keep saying I'm going to get to. I'm waiting for Cat to see this thread and say, "you won't EVER get to that and you won't like the game." I'm playing Final Fantasy 10 now.

Flippy
Flippy
Flipyon's Cel Gallery
Sep 22 at 12:23 AM
Uh.... there was no option for "Atari". That's what I have - Atari 7800. Asteroids 2 keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Seriously.
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Sep 22 at 9:10 AM
What do you do if more than one applies, though? ^^;;;;;

- Karen
xelloss
Anime Cel Incognito
Sep 22 at 7:53 PM
Err... what happened to my logo? I know it was standard dimensions ^^;;;; Does anyone happen to have it in their cache, my backups were destroyed in my latest reformat ^^;;;;;;;;;;

- Karen
xelloss
Anime Cel Incognito
Sep 22 at 7:56 PM
Welcome! Login or Register