Wishlist request

I should put a limit on there... if you choose "will give kidney" on more than one then your screen just goes black.

Maybe they're giving someone else's kidneys? That's a scary thought.

I can put it in, I just didn't know where "very high" would fit. I thought it would be over the kidney thing, which seemed weird, so I thought maybe I should just replace it.

Or, I could just make these things a scale so you can only pick 1 most wanted cel, 1 second most wanted, etc. But that's hard. For now, just 1-5.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Feb 04 at 2:18 AM
"Very High" would be after "high" and before "will give Kidney". Reason I ask is, I never really liked the idea of giving kidney, but since it was the highest option after "high" I used it. My kidney's nobody would want anyway due to health problems that's a reason why I ask here and Tara told me would be best to post here in forum instead of e-mailing Jason himself. I like the rest with "low" "medium" "high" but as in "will give kidney" that's one thing I would rather have an option before that like "most wanted" or "very high". As in how much I would want something, I got a few that are more wanted then others but on the option "high" isn't enough to express the right way of "very high" "most wanted". Anyway, thanks for you time.
Kata
Katana's Edge
Feb 04 at 8:18 AM
Why not just "dream cel"?
E
Feb 04 at 3:15 PM
I always loved the "will give kidney" option. It always gave me a good laugh and I'd hate to see it go. I agree on some sites it's overused but I think it's for the same reason everyone else brought up: the gap between high and kidney is too large. It would be nice to add another want level.
Echo
Lunar Reflections
Feb 04 at 10:43 PM
All the "kidney" options have been demoted to "Very High". Anyone not wishing to volunteer body parts to their favorite hobby will find it much easier to do so.

Keep those easy feature suggestions rolling. ;)

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Feb 06 at 3:03 AM
Welcome! Login or Register