Wishlist request

Hi,

I was wondering about the wishlist. It has listed "low" "medium" "high" "Will give kidney". I was wondering wouldn't it be a good idea to have "Very High" added to it?

Thank you for your time!

Katana's Edge
Kata
Katana's Edge
Feb 02 at 9:03 PM
As in, "Will give drugs"

sorry....I couldn`t resist ...

;P

E
E
Feb 03 at 12:14 AM
That was a little joke thrown in waaaaaaay before I knew more than 15 people would ever have a use for this site. So my question is, if a wishlist priority is "very high" is that before or after "will give kidney"?

I guess I'll just change the kidney bit to very high.... unless anyone has any objection or alternate suggestions? Anyone?

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Feb 03 at 1:11 AM
What katana was asking for was an addition too. I agree there should be one more step between "high" and "give kidney". It's a pretty big leap as it is now ;) So, I say add it, and keep the "will give kidney" there. It's kind of something people have gotten used to. ^_^
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Feb 03 at 11:29 AM
I don't mind the 'will give a kidney,' but I always chuckle when I see a wishlist that has 15 cels and more with the person stating that they will give more kidneys than they could possibly have. Kinda makes me think that the person will buy a bucket a chicken kidneys and start handing them out. :P
Rheytarian
Rheytarian's Anime Alcove
Feb 03 at 10:08 PM
Welcome! Login or Register