Animation Related Items

Ted,
Yes, there does seem to be a hazy line between certain animation subject matter. I guess that's why the photo album was created. Having just started using it, I think it's a fine idea. We all have a love of animation. Since some of those dream cels just can't be had these same passionate people are drawn to the alternative of a fan cel or limited cel and have the same desire to share there works of art. I (for one) love seeing that kind of thing. But it would be wrong if say, someone had a gallery with nothing but fan cels. I know the rules are there so people won't abuse this site. I also know that people who collect animation are also going to be interested in seeing related items, especially if they are unique- I don't think anyone would care to see a maquette or sericel that had a limited run of 5000. Something else we have to realise is that people that have nothing but a few sereicels/limited edtions are and can be just as proud as anyone of their collection and they want the share too. I think the larger issues are the galleries that are still listing (within their galleries) items for sale or for offer (same thing). There's the proper place on rubberslug that has been set up for that. Later!
~Mark
mchaleyart
Backward Paint
Apr 20 at 11:00 PM
Welcome! Login or Register