Blast From the Past

http://www.eu.animanga.com/db/celsarchive5/cmd=thread&aid=39889988606546448&template=message.html&indice=20700000&var=tstart=1&var=tnb=30

I
thought this may be interesting to those who remember when Jason first announced Rubberslug's opening, and new to those who joined us later.

Thanks to Brian (blueheaven) for rummaging this out for us! ^_~
Rheytarian
Rheytarian's Anime Alcove
Jul 17 at 1:09 AM
Wow, back in Aug 2001, I recall seeing that thread all those years ago...hard to believe it's been that long and that you've come so far. What?s worse is that, I can't believe it's taken me so long to signup too! I don't know how I coped without it before!

I think a little congratulations is in order for all of you, that have worked so hard over the years. *raises sake*
Ronin
Ronin's Cel Gallery
Jul 17 at 4:39 AM
I think what I find hard to believe is that there was anyone so vehemently against Rubberslug. What was the harm?

At any rate I'm glad Jason wasn't discouraged from creating RS. It's great seeing all these cels in one place, ad-free....*[i]hmmm...been a while since I've made a donation [/i]

Thanks for a look back at the begining, it sure had a bumpy take off.
birdie
Oni Hime's Palace of Delights
Jul 17 at 4:25 PM
I am sooooooooooo with birdie ^_^

I have met many good ppl through RS and I am so glad that I have a gallery here!

Jason, you rock ^_^
kittens
Kittens' Cel Gallery
Jul 17 at 5:12 PM
Wow. I can't believe that people were so hostile to the ideas that first spawned RS. Then again, it is Animanger we're talking about, here, so I'm not all that surprised.
Regardless, I think a lot of what makes this place so cool is the guy who's calling the shots. A great admin. makes for a a great site, IMHO.
SUPER JOB, JASON!!! THANKS!!!
4_degree
Jul 18 at 6:45 AM
Welcome! Login or Register