Anime Expo Party Thread

I'm a YES now! I'm excited! I can't wait till next week. It's going to be so much fun. :D

I'll have a rental car. I don't know how many it will hold. So we'll just have to wait until then.
duotrouble
Cel Envy
Jun 25 at 2:41 AM
Count me in Jason!!!!!
Gold Knight
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery
Jun 25 at 6:03 PM
Count me in. I will also be bringing a friend with me. I can't wait to meet everyone.

I am driving to AX, so I will have a car.
Edited Jun 26 at 12:54 AM
animeobsessed
anime obsessed
Jun 26 at 12:51 AM
I plan to be there with one other person. We have a car, but I'm not sure if we'll actually be at Anime Expo that day, so I hope it would be okay if we just showed up at the restaurant. We live nearby, though, and we could probably help transport people if you're short on vehicles.
Edited Jun 29 at 9:06 AM
lonelymountain
The Lonely Mountain
Jun 29 at 9:03 AM
That's perfect lonelymountain.

If you want to help out with transport then either meet us at the restaurant at 8 PM or meet us in the Mariott lobby at 7 PM.

And don't feel bad about skipping the con. I'm flying in from Texas and *I* was about to skip it. We don't need no stinkin' convention. =)

We'll have a car signup notebook and nametags floating around starting at 7 PM in the Mariott. Please remember to come in street clothes for reasons cited on the Slugfest info page.

As an "activity" or sorts, I'll be walking around the bar with a camcorder (tentatively) conducting a live version of the Personality Cold War thread we have here... I'll have a bunch of questions in a hat, people pick one, answer it, and we'll post their responses online.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jun 29 at 10:38 AM
Welcome! Login or Register