Anime Expo Party Thread

I will have my car so I also can take 3 others.
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
May 27 at 10:44 AM
I will be there with one other person. Our Subaru STI can hold two more if they don't mind squished knees.

I like 'Slugfest' as the name of our party. Sounds exciting.
Rheytarian
Rheytarian's Anime Alcove
May 27 at 5:13 PM
I am going to be attending the Expo and I will certainly be joining the Slugfest (cool name). It will just be myself for your final head count.

It sounds like most people to this point will have a car for transportation. I will also have a car as I am spending extra time in the area to visit grad schools.

AnimeExpo has not put any event scheduling on its website yet so I don't know when anything specific is going to be taking place.

P.S. I am staying at the Days Inn at the convention center.
Mokman
Mokman's Macross & Robotech Cels
May 27 at 6:54 PM
I'll be at AX. I'll try to come but I can't guarentee it. So I guess I'm just a maybe at this point.
duotrouble
Cel Envy
Jun 01 at 1:19 AM
You are so LUCKY to have these guests !!! Maaya Sakamoto (Hitomi's voice) and a very great singer!(she is produced by Yoko Kanno)

And above: Hiroshi Ousaka!! (it's the man who have drawn all episodes of Escaflowne TV.(Nobuteru Y?ki have only made the opening and ending of Escaflowne TV.)
Hiroshi have made so mutch hanken cel too (TV)

for exemple it's him to have drawn the picture on my home page. (I've made some modifications on this drawing...)

He have worked too on the Escaflowne movie.

If some one can having a drawing about him, don't hesitate to ask an Escaflowne drawing! ^_~

it's realy too bad I can't go to USA for to go to this convention! (it's too far of my contrie, and I've go not time for)
I hope on day Hiroshi will come to a french convention!
Edited Jun 01 at 8:41 AM
Esca-fan
Nathalie's Cels
Jun 01 at 7:19 AM
Welcome! Login or Register