http://www.rubberslug.com/slugfest

[quote][color=#FFCC33]^^slugfest!^^[/color]

**JT
Schmid's Restuarant and Brewery**
**July 2, 2005**
**Time TBA**
**Anaheim, CA**
http://www.jtschmids.com[/quote]

We picked Saturday because it's a karaoke contest of some kind. The way I see it, I'm going to be hearing people singing their favorite anime theme songs all day long anyway in various forms of Japanese unintelligible to a native speaker.

It's an all-ages activity that involves optional drinking for our friends over 21. Yay!

Answer these questions:

1) Would you like to attend?

2) Do you have a car that can hold a few fellow crazy collector people?

[color=#cccc00]**Current invite list:**
Noisywalrus (6)
Rheytarian, (2)
JWR
E (?)
Rallihir
Xelloss
Mokman
BaronV
duotrouble
Al and Nic (2)
GB (?)
Shampoo (2)
Taunting Destiny
Kitt (2)
Blueheaven
Drakonia
confusedmoogle
goldknight
anime obsessed (2)
lonelymountain (2)

Total: 29 confirmed, 2 maybes

[/color]

See you at the con!
Edited Jun 29 at 10:05 AM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
May 26 at 11:26 PM
0) Slugfest
1) It is usually late Thursday night of AX
2) Would love to, don't know if I can yet.
3) I drive a truck and would like to avoid a ticket for too many bodies in the bed.
4) Your one post on Beta should do it.
GB
The Wandering Student
May 27 at 12:10 AM
I'' be there with a car, so Saturday is fine with me. I could probably take 3 others excluding myself. I'll have to check about in and out privileges at the con as well. Last year I think they did not let you leave and return without paying the parking fee again. It would also be nice to know when the cel collectors panel will be held so there will not be any conflicts with restaurant times.
rallihir
Rallihir's Cel Gallery
May 27 at 2:14 AM

0)Slugfest is pretty good.

1) Although I attended animexpo before I don't know what the cel panel is. Anybody wanna tell me?

2)Most likely. (Need to know what it is first)

3)I am driving up with Nic so I can two in the back. Wait! that didn't sound right. Two more passengers in the backseat. Better:)
Al and Nic
Al & Nic's Cel Carnival
May 27 at 2:46 AM
[quote]Last year I think they did not let you leave and return without paying the parking fee again.[/quote]

No worries, the car is the important thing, really. The 3 riding with you would definitely cover your parking for you.

I was tempted to rent a minivan a day early (driving 6 ppl up to SF Sunday) but it would be an extra $50 or so just for one day of rental.

Note: Cel Collector's Panel is an hour-ish long meeting where 30-40 cel collectors get together in a room during the con. What typically happens is that 4-5 people look over someone's shoulder as they flip through their cel books, but you don't really get a chance to \\talk\\ to people other than briefly trying to match up real life people to their online identities. It's a cool thing, but we're aiming for something more interactive.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
May 27 at 10:22 AM
Welcome! Login or Register