minor shop upgrade

... is in progress.

Shop may do unusual things for the next few hours. I didn't expect ~400 items to be listed in two months so I'm adding some organization to tide people over before going back to work on The Other Rubberslug System (TM) that will upgade the shop to a Wonderful Consumer Experience.

In somewhat related news, I'm behind on the photo module due to other projects (what a surprise, eh?) but it's almost in a rough working state.

In another unrelated note, there's nothing quite like having something half done, getting pulled away from it for a month, then coming back to it and not remembering which half was done.

[edit: I'm done now.... tell me if the series thing works out for the moment, I'm going back to work on other stuff]

click me. i'm sorted by series.
http://www.rubberslug.com/shop/

I
did some quick sorting of what was already in the shop. There's still about 120 cels in the "other" catagory that I didn't file.

Special thanks to Celga for letting me steal their series list as a good start for our series list.

You already know about them, but visit them anyway:

http://www.celga.com
Edited Feb 09 at 11:18 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Feb 09 at 8:19 PM
^^THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

^^;;
Edited Feb 10 at 12:06 AM
Snakeskii
The Snake's Den
Feb 10 at 12:05 AM
It's a good thing but there is an error in this list, when i select City Hunter , i found cels of City Hunter and also cels of Mamono [B]Hunter[/B] Yoko or Vampire [b]Hunter[/b] D.

Another example is a cel of Trunks from Dragon Ball who are listed in the 'Other cels'.
Heh. Funny. There's a big list of catagories now so I just moved everything with certain words in them into different series. I'll fix those.

I didn't bother spending time to sort people's misspellings or things like that -- although I did find a few. There are quite a few things in the other catagory that probably belong in catagories but I guess I didn't make it too clear that it's really the poster's responsibility to make sure things end up in the right place.

It's not done automatically.... I did, in fact, manually sort about 300ish cels last night. I can do a few dozen at a time though based on words in the series so don't cry for me or anything though.
Edited Feb 10 at 9:19 AM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Feb 10 at 9:17 AM
I noticed a bit of weirdness in some of the item counts: Trigun has only 2 cels in it, but its item count says 3. Ditto for Fushigi Yuugi; I only see 15 items, but its item count says 16.
lonelymountain
The Lonely Mountain
Feb 10 at 1:32 PM
Welcome! Login or Register