Marry me, you magical, elf-eared witch!

Hee! I'm into tragic hero- type guys, so my first choice would be Haku from 'Naruto.' But his being DEAD later on is a big problem. So, I'll go with an alternate reality where I pursuade him to leave Zabuza, :P

Second choice will be Touya Akira from 'Hikaru No Go.' He's so yummy! He seriously needs a tickle fest.

Just to be weird, I'll have a wild fling and get married in a drive through chapel with Legato from 'Trigun.' I'm curious to know how hanging with a maniac would be like. ^_^
Rheytarian
Rheytarian's Anime Alcove
Jun 28 at 7:59 PM
Easy... Fam-sama : http://joeboeing.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_info.asp?ItemID=65064 !!!

That or Kahm from Outlanders.

From,
Joe
JoeBoeing
Joe Boeing's Gallery O'Cels
Jun 29 at 1:55 AM
Hm. First choice would, hands-down, be Treize from Gundam Wing (though I'd have to work hard at changing the hands of fate).

And if I just wanted to be a kept woman, despite the obvious draw back ... Iason from Ai no Kusabi (again, that little fate changing thingie -- what is it about tragic men?)
Titania
Jun 29 at 10:19 PM
Hmm I would have to say that mine would be~ Zechs, Chichiri, Gojyo ooorrr Tasuki! :3 At the current time those are my favs! XD
Sheanel
Firefly Wishes
Jun 30 at 4:04 PM
definately Itsuki from RahXephon (there's something appealing about damaged anime characters...). ^_^ actually what hooked me was the pajamas! anyone who is man enough to wear those jammies has got to be interesting...

and of course, older tenchi from tenchi muyo in love!2. ^_^
lavainia
aurora borealis
Jul 09 at 9:50 PM
Welcome! Login or Register